Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I've liked my name Mikayla or as my gram says Michaela (Mick-A-Ella).....mostly because I was named after my Dad, Michael. If I had my choice, I'd go for a more feminine and exotic name like Francine Giselle or Anastasia Marguerite.
    Last edited by mickie86; September 1st, 2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: add pronoun.

My name is Vasiliki pr Vah - see - lee - kee . A few years now i wanted to change it to Bellerose ( i go by that ) but i know that if i change it my dad will be sad since its the name of his mother . With my real name i dont have a middle but with Bellerose i would put something like Bellerose Vasiliki Jane but i dont really know
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone ~ Clytemnestra ~ Iphigeneia ~ Hades ~ Prometheus ~ Perseus .

I've wanted to change my name since I was a little girl. I've never felt like a "Christina" or any of the nicknames it comes with. If I could change my name I would probably change it to Brooke. Its a name my dad wanted to call me but it unfortunately wasn't the name they picked out of the hat for me . Even though its not my personal style, I feel it fits me well. That and I change my middle name to something longer and fresher. Brooke Amelie or Brooke Genevieve would be nice.
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

I absolutely love my name (Jemima Frances). If I had to change something, it would be my middle name: maybe Jemima Felicity.
    I'm 19 with a furbaby named Frederick

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Seraphina *

* Theodore * Hugo * Caspian * Arthur * Lysander *

My name is Cora Julianne, I actually like my name. I don't think I would change my name.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles