Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I've liked my name Mikayla or as my gram says Michaela (Mick-A-Ella).....mostly because I was named after my Dad, Michael. If I had my choice, I'd go for a more feminine and exotic name like Francine Giselle or Anastasia Marguerite.
    Last edited by mickie86; September 1st, 2013 at 03:53 PM. Reason: add pronoun.

My name is Vasiliki pr Vah - see - lee - kee . A few years now i wanted to change it to Bellerose ( i go by that ) but i know that if i change it my dad will be sad since its the name of his mother . With my real name i dont have a middle but with Bellerose i would put something like Bellerose Vasiliki Jane but i dont really know
    Belle {kittens.flowers.coffee.art.books.}

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

dante prometheus edgar wolfgang alaric orpheus viktor amadeus dorian raphaël raven lucien varen quentin
    psyche ophelia rosa nocturne lenore autumn lucinda persephone ligeia pandora séraphine lilith iphigeneia zuleika

I've wanted to change my name since I was a little girl. I've never felt like a "Christina" or any of the nicknames it comes with. If I could change my name I would probably change it to Brooke. Its a name my dad wanted to call me but it unfortunately wasn't the name they picked out of the hat for me . Even though its not my personal style, I feel it fits me well. That and I change my middle name to something longer and fresher. Brooke Amelie or Brooke Genevieve would be nice.
    Violet Gray
    No longer a teenager, still sad and name-obsessed

Jude, Theo, Luca, Oliver l Eliza, Rose, Kate, Dahlia

I absolutely love my name (Jemima Frances). If I had to change something, it would be my middle name: maybe Jemima Felicity.
    Jemima

Twenty | Law student

* Beatrix * Clementine * Penelope * Felicity * Margo *

* Theodore * Hugo * Edmund * Felix * Oscar *

My name is Cora Julianne, I actually like my name. I don't think I would change my name.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles