Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Smile If you could change your name, what would it be?

When I was a toddler, I introduced myself as Emily. It sounded really strange in my country, where most of the names are too usual and end with "a". I also wanted to be Darya nn Dasha - after Dora the Explorer (in my country, Dora was Dasha). My mum also thought of naming me Valentina instead of Valeria, she told me it's more feminine. Valeria suits me with my personality, I'm not an Anastasia or Maria or Alexandra! Name that probably could suit me is Yeva, but it's not for me.
    After I discovered Nameberry with its giant name bank, I found that perfect name! It's Danielle. It definitely suits me. For mn, I would use Katherine. I started loving it recently. I think Danielle Katherine can be my pen name!
    Have you ever wanted to change your name? What it would be?
    Emma | Kate | Margo | Lucy | Elodie | Gwendolyn | Juliette |
    Julian | James | Oliver | Alexander | Edward | Owen | Everett |
    ~Valeria - Russian name lover

My name is plain and simple -- Emily Marie. My mom liked Emily and Marie has family significance, but other than that it's a snooze.

There are many, many, many, many, many ,many (you get the picture!) names I like. But if I were to re-name myself one name...it would be Claire Bronwen!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

My name is Rebecca Lynn. When I was little I wanted my name to be Hailey. If I could change it now, I think I'd go with something like Rose, Rachel, or Eva with the middle name of Lydia.
    A teenage writer and name lover~
    Eugenia Rosemary, Priscilla Beatrice, Louisa Eleanor, Anastasia Faye, Valentina Jane, Flora Guinevere
    Winston Kenneth, Malachi Robin, Roscoe Carlisle, Simon Glenn, Francis Arthur, Abraham Reuben

My name is Robin Elizabeth. I use to HATE my name when I was younger because the word Robin sounded strange in my ears and nobody else had that name. But now that I've gotten older, I've actually come to like it. If I were to ever change it, I think I would go with Rose Robin instead. Rose has always been my top favorite name.
    Ingrid Genevieve | Evanna Yvaine | Winifred Delphine | Saoirse Elaine
    Astra Gillian | Rose Morgana | Irene Lourdes | Danae Andromeda

Damian Orion | Simon Cornelius | Gareth Evan | William Thierry
    Edmund Abraham | Wendell Eleazar | Shepherd Phoenix

Another Robin here...it always sounded ugly to me, and I hate that it contains most of the letters of 'boring'. Didn't my parents even try?? I like Alexandra/Sasha.