Names Searched Right Now:

Looing for THE name

We are 8 weeks away from greeting our 1st baby! Keeping the sex a surprise but overwhelming guess is that it's a boy! So much harder to find a name we both like!

He likes keeping it simple with (only options he's really considering):
    Nicholas
    Colin

While I don't mind those, I'm not super pumped about them. Here are names I like but he either strongly dislikes or just hasn't really taken to:
    Rhys
    Zack/Zachary*
    Theodore*
    Eric
    Felix*
    Gavin
    Lewis
    Julian
    Malcolm*
    Oscar
    Russell

We both like Benjamin but we have a close friend by that name. And Andrew and Albert were our grandfathers...

Middle name will be my maiden name and last name is 1 syllable starting with a B____.

Are there any gems we're missing that could bridge the gap between the 2 of us?

Thanks!

Gosh, I love Nicholas (but Colin less so - it reminds me of Mr Collins, eurgh no) and Zachary, Oscar and Theodore are lovely too. How about:

Christian/Christopher
    Otto
    Orlando
    Barnaby
    Frederic
    Hamish
    Hector
    Daniel
    Nathaniel
    Richard
    Jonathan
    Harvey

Sorry if these aren't very helpful - I'll try and think of more. Good luck though - I'm sure you will find a compromise eventually!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam EiraMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Caieta Ruth

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel---------------------------------------------Recent Fancies: Hamish Idris February & Vivian Tamsin Blythe

Quote Originally Posted by sneakymonkey View Post
    We are 8 weeks away from greeting our 1st baby! Keeping the sex a surprise but overwhelming guess is that it's a boy! So much harder to find a name we both like!

He likes keeping it simple with (only options he's really considering):
    Nicholas
    Colin

While I don't mind those, I'm not super pumped about them. Here are names I like but he either strongly dislikes or just hasn't really taken to:
    Rhys
    Zack/Zachary*
    Theodore*
    Eric
    Felix*
    Gavin
    Lewis
    Julian
    Malcolm*
    Oscar
    Russell

We both like Benjamin but we have a close friend by that name. And Andrew and Albert were our grandfathers...

Middle name will be my maiden name and last name is 1 syllable starting with a B____.

Are there any gems we're missing that could bridge the gap between the 2 of us?

Thanks!
    Perhaps . . .
    Dominic
    Nico

Good luck!
    Mommy to Ronan Sebastian
    ttc 2014