Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Brutal honesty opinion on my list { boys } . dont worry i can take it .

Hello , Berries .

I have finally make a common list with names and iam in need for opinions .

List :

Amadeus
    Alaric
    Agamemnon
    Damon
    Dorian
    Christian
    Edward " Dare "
    Gideon
    Romeo
    Sebastian
    Tristan
    Titan
    Noble { middle name }
    Alexander { middle name }
    Apollo
    William " Liam "
    Leonardo " Leo "
    Orlando
    Orpheus
    Maximus " Max "

Dont mind give me tough opinions . I can handle it

Also if you dont want to comment on each name you can give me my best names for my list .

Thanks in advance

EDIT : Agamemnon , Titan & possibly Maximus are out .
    Last edited by bellerose; September 1st, 2013 at 06:52 PM.

" Someone I loved once gave me a box full of darkness. It took me years to understand that this too was a gift " ~ Mary Oliver

My name is Vasiliki but I prefer Bellerose . A lover of dark names , trying to be something in her life .

Persephone " Seph " ~ Hades ~ Prometheus .

My favorites off your list:
    Amadeus
    Leonardo
    Orlando

Hmm...
    Amadeus - I like this name it has an intriguing European sound and looks very strong. I think Amadeus is a great name!

Alaric - I like this name has really cool, intriguing literacy sound. I like the whole appeal of this name it almost has a cartoon quality which I find very cute.

Agamemnon - Weird, would you want to run around with this name if you were a guy?!

Damon - I dislike this choice reminds me of demon which isn't exactly great.

Dorian - I like this choice, he has a soft appealing sound and feels very wholesome. Dorian is a cool name.

Christian - Even though I do think fifty shades concerning the name Christian, he is appealing sounds very soft and has a nice classic edge. However I unfortunately coming from an interfaith family wouldn't be able to use the name Christian.

Edward - A gorgeous classic name, Edward is incredibly handsome feels so masculine! It's hilarious on the girl forum I saw this suggested as a girl's name can you imagine a girl being called Edward?! So crazy! Anyway back to your list yes I love Edward for a boy never thought I'd have to state that.

Gideon - Lovely biblical classic, Gideon sounds great has a very handsome sound and feels very strong. I really like it.

Romeo - The association with the tragic love story (despite being my favourite play) is too strong and also Romeo feels slightly cheesy. Have you thought of Roman?

Sebastian - Despite everybody I know loving Sebastian I'm not a fan. Sebastian has strong little mermaid association which I find cheesy yes the movie is great but still not keen. Also hate the Bas nickname.

Tristan - I love Tristan he's a handsome choice and has soft appeal. I also like that Tristan feels really cowboy, like Austin.

Titan - I like Titan, he feels very English spy and really handsome. Titan is a great choice!

Noble - To be honest I think Noble is slightly cheesy, I think Noble would work as a middle name for a strong classic like William but otherwise no way.

Alexander - I love Alexander, he's a handsome choice with a range of brilliant nicknames such as Xander and Alex for example. I also like that Alexander is always used in history and is such a great classic.

Apollo - I really like Apollo he's handsome has a great appeal and looks fresh. Apollo works! I adore the connotations surrounding Apollo.

William - My little brother's name, I love it! William has strong historical connotations, feels very regal and looks so handsome. I love the range of nicknames associated with William including Liam which is a great nickname. William is a brilliant name, a good steady classic.

Leonardo - A fabulous Italian classic! My brother William has the middle name Leonard as well as John in my head Leonardo would make a far better flow in that naming combination. Thus it has made me love Leonardo because the name is brilliant and looks so handsome.

Orlando - Ah another fantastic name! Orlando sounds so fresh and wholesome. Has fabulous Shakespearean connotations and feels stylish. Orlando is just such a great name.

Orpheus - Ugh no!

Maximus - I like Maximus he sounds great and sounds intriguing with an almost Germanic stance.

Neat list! I love Dorian, Christian, Edward, Romeo, Apollo, Leo, Orlando and Orpheus.

Amadeus- I don't know why but it sounds kinda girly
    Alaric- Depends how you pronounce it. It sounds like more of an old man's name to me.
    Agamemnon- Nope. Nope. Nope. I'm all for the out there names (I love Belphoebe!) but I just can't get behind Agamemnon.
    Damon- The vampire diaries is all I can think of
    Dorian- Love this. Very very handsome but cute at the same time
    Christian- It's alright.
    Edward " Dare "- I love the nickname but I'm not really a fan of the classic Edward.
    Gideon- Love this name. Top of my list.
    Romeo- I can't get behind it because all I can think of is Romeo and Juliet.
    Sebastian- Love the nickname Bast. Sebastian is cute.
    Tristan- It's alright. Not a favorite.
    Titan- No. Could you imagine a book reading, non athletic, freckle faced and wearing glasses boy named Titan??
    Noble { middle name }- I think it works paired with the right name!
    Alexander { middle name }- Cute in the middle.
    Apollo
    William " Liam "- Love Liam and I like William as a strong classic name to back it up
    Leonardo " Leo "- I like Leo but I'm not honestly a fan of Leonardo.
    Orlando- It's a funky cool name that reminds me of Orlando Bloom.
    Orpheus- Sorry not a fan.
    Maximus " Max "- I don't really like Max and I can't get behind Maximus at all. Much better on a dog!

Hope I haven't been too harsh! Good luck on your list! <3
    Catelin Geneva
    Just highschooler by day author by night obsessed with names and future babies when she's much older.

Cecily Eirwen Ophelia, Belphoebe Judith Primrose, Isolde Bellona Winter, Circe Guinevere Florence
    ::
    Rainier Gideon Wolf, Theon Samuel Peregrin, Peregrin Julius Harrow, Dorian Oliver Fox, Casimir Endymion Silver