Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I vote for Cybele. I think you'll have pronunciation issues even if you spell it phonetically because people aren't familiar with the name. If I were in your shoes and went with the phonetic spelling only to STILL have people mispronouncing, I'd be really annoyed. So just go with the classic. I relate to the customer service thing; I just changed my surname to something that I don't bother pronouncing before spelling out, plus my first name is Amity. It's still not the end of the world. Good luck!
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

I like these alternate spellings

Sibylle
    Sybilla
    Sibylla
    Eudora - Dorothea - Violetta - Odelia - Augusta - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Amaryllis - Sixtine
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid - Rosalind - Marguerite - Honore
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Virgil - Raphael - Leopold - Clement - Caspar - Rainer - Romain
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle - Quentin - Severin - Castiel

Go with Cybele! Stick with what you love!

Just Cybil or Sybil. Lovely and the real spellings. She should only have to say "with an s" or "with a c"

I see your dilemma, but definitely prefer the lovely Cybele in its purest form. Why not spell it Cybelé?
    Simon, Eloise, Faye, Judah, Thea, Marina, Felix, Iris, Cordelia, Roscoe, Lydia, Jasper, Phaedra, Adrian, Lucinda, Jane, Wallace, Finnegan, Sylvie, Charlie, Juniper, Atlas, Matilda, Julian, Alice, Marlowe, Octavia, Jack, Marigold, Ruby Louise, Archer, Violet, Gabriel, Persephone, Dov, Louisa

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...