Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I vote for Cybele. I think you'll have pronunciation issues even if you spell it phonetically because people aren't familiar with the name. If I were in your shoes and went with the phonetic spelling only to STILL have people mispronouncing, I'd be really annoyed. So just go with the classic. I relate to the customer service thing; I just changed my surname to something that I don't bother pronouncing before spelling out, plus my first name is Amity. It's still not the end of the world. Good luck!
    Personal Favorites: Mira Cairdeas and Darrow Paine

Best Wishes To All

I like these alternate spellings

Sibylle
    Sybilla
    Sibylla
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Go with Cybele! Stick with what you love!

Just Cybil or Sybil. Lovely and the real spellings. She should only have to say "with an s" or "with a c"

I see your dilemma, but definitely prefer the lovely Cybele in its purest form. Why not spell it Cybelé?

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Marlowe | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...