Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Short List...4 weeks to go!

Hi nameberries

I had posted earlier about naming baby number 4 who will be making her appearance in roughly a month or so. She will be our fourth daughter as our other children are Charlotte Grace "Charlie", Eleanor Marie "Ellie" and Madelyn Sarah "Maddie" we narrowed our list down to 3 contenders and a wild card. The middle name will be Rose.

Lucia Rose "Lucy" (my favorite and front runner)
    Isadora Rose "Sadie" (my husbands favorite)
    Olivia Rose "Livvy" (my daughter charlie likes this one)
    and the wildcard.... Rosemary or Rosalie "Rosie" (need a new middle name if we choose this one)

Thoughts?

We have always gone to the hospital with a name ready for the baby and the thought of not having a name ready is making me crazy!

Lucia Rose and Isadora Rose are my top picks. I like Lucia more than Isadora but prefer Sadie more than Lucy. Can't go wrong with either.

I think Olivia Rose works so well with your other girls! Charlie, Ellie, Maddie, and Livvy belong together. Listen to your oldest! ; )

Lucia Rose & Isadora Rose are absolutely lovely!
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

Lucia!!!! Gorgeous with her sisters...!
    current favorite names:

Hugo/Zac/Eero/Reeve/Rafferty/Evander/Otto/Ralph/Otis/Rupert

Hattie/Reeva/Matilda/Winnie/Priya/Lola/Indigo/Thea/Mela