Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Briony. It was character in one of Tad Williams books, so I first encounter with that spelling.
    I pronounce Briony bree-oh-nee and really don't care if "correct" pronunciation is Breye- un-nee. It's rare name, it's different spelling, so it could be easily pronounced wrong. As far as I know, English-born speakers pronounce half of foreign names wrong, so what's big deal about wrong pronunciation of rare name?
    Cecily Melody Valerie Bridget Amoret Amethyst Charlotte Rosamund Nimue Valkyrie Lenore Seraphina Flora Alma Saskia Aurora Miranda Doroteja Eliska Magdalena Helena Ravenna Elaine Rosalyn Beatrice Alice
    Duncan Thorin Robin Julian Florian Sylvan Amadeus Magnus Lucius Clarence Edmund Edward Desmond Raphael Marcel Pascal Emil Arthur Zephyr Lysander Gaspar Edgar Harvey Wesley Percy Ludwig Beowulf Frey Erik Robert Gustav Felix

Briony - It's my cousin's name, so maybe I am biased. I agree Bryony somehow now feels tacky, like its spelt incorrectly (even though its the original. Personally I don't think the association has ruined it, its not a film or book that everyone has seen, plus as everyone said its such a rare name. I pronounce it Bri-uh-NEE. Lovely choice though!
    Jessica Emily Faith
    Living in the land of Oz...
    Ronan: For the sake of spicy, little boys wearing plaid shirts, running around in kneeless jeans, playing in the mud and being mischievous.
    Combo Considerations:
    ★Adela Meret ★ James Logan★ Jessie Pearl ★Everett Michael★ Winnie Noelle★ Elias Henry

I prefer Bryony. Whenever we're talking a floral name, I prefer the way the plant is actually spelt. Lily over Lilly or Lillie, Bryony over Briony.

Bryony by far . Briony seems made up to me .
    Vasiliki, univercity student/coffee, kittens & art ♥

“I am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesn't mean 'sugary.' It's dark and tormented — the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.”

Bryony, definitely! I love this name