Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Pick your four favourites.

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hugo

52 59.77%
  • Caspian "Caspar"

44 50.57%
  • Arthur

44 50.57%
  • Cedric

18 20.69%
  • Balthazar "Zar"

18 20.69%
  • Tobias "Toby"

38 43.68%
  • Phinnaeus "Phin"

20 22.99%
  • Crispin "Pip"

24 27.59%
  • Lysander

28 32.18%
  • George

34 39.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question What are your four favourites?

Narrowing this list down to four. Please vote for your four favourite (or most tolerable) names on the list. Thank you in advance!
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Beautiful list!

1. Arthur-- Historical and literary. Sounds noble and playful at the same time. Love this.
    2. Tobias-- This has such a great sound to me.
    3. George-- Can't go wrong with classic George
    4. Hugo-- Out of the remaining list, I liked Hugo best with the first 3 names I chose.

I like Caspian and Caspar, but I'm not crazy about Caspar as a nickname for Caspian (I prefer Caspar over Caspian). I also like Pip as a nickname, but I'm not a fan of Crispin. Balthazar is wonderful (was almost #4 on my list), but Zar just reminds me of Tsar of Russia.

What a great list!

Arthur - A great classic boy's name.
    Crispin - This has been a huge crush of mine for years. I adore the name and the nickname.
    Tobias - On my personal list to annoy DD with when its time for my next grandchild. Tobias is a strong name.
    Hugo - I like the Hugh more than Hugo but it is cute.

So glad to see Balthazar getting some love! I prefer the nn Baz personally, but Zar is even spunkier and more daring. Honestly, you can't go wrong with this list -- I would love to meet a little boy with any of these names.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Hugo - okay, better than the others. Hermione & Rons son
    Caspian "Caspar" - THERE IS NO R IN THIS NAME, why take Caspian and turn it into a misspelled Casper the Friendly Ghost???
    Arthur - too much camelot and cartoon aardvark
    Cedric - love this name... until i remember Cedric the Entertainer
    Balthazar "Zar" - reminds me of Beelzebub & Belthazor/Cole from Charmed
    Tobias "Toby" - first heard Tobias as a last name so it will always will be for me, like Toby though - reminds me of the Labyrinth
    Phinnaeus "Phin" - already a big name for a little boy, prefer Phineas - no reason to make things even more difficult
    Crispin "Pip" - again THERE ISNT A 2ND P IN THIS NAME, where does pip come from??? itd be Pin - hate forced nicknames. so just use Cris
    Lysander - strong, great alternative to Alexander...if people werent flocking to find alternatives to Alexander lol
    George - the only George i like is Weasley
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~