Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Pick your four favourites.

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hugo

52 59.77%
  • Caspian "Caspar"

44 50.57%
  • Arthur

44 50.57%
  • Cedric

18 20.69%
  • Balthazar "Zar"

18 20.69%
  • Tobias "Toby"

38 43.68%
  • Phinnaeus "Phin"

20 22.99%
  • Crispin "Pip"

24 27.59%
  • Lysander

28 32.18%
  • George

34 39.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I like them all so much I could hardly choose! My favorites were Cedric and Lysander. They are all great names, and I love the creative nicknames.
    Madison McKenzie

Leonidas Mercer (Leos), Prescott Wolfram, William Lawrence, Abram Athens, Henry Frederic, Thomas Dresden, Aleksander Jerusalem, Christopher Holden, Jonathon Day, Vincent Rory, Louis Rial, Carson Noah

Eleonora Magdalena, Vera November, Ivana Colette, Emilia Isobel, Alivia Marigold, Eliza Annika, Leola Ethel, Cecelia Jane, Romilly Elliana, Loretta Maeve, McKenna Addison

Guilty Pleasures: Percy James, Avalon Prosper (Aavie)

It was really hard to narrow it down to just four names! In the end I chose Caspian, Cedric, Balthazar, and Lysander, but I also really like Phinnaeus, Crispin (and Pip is a cute nickname), and Arthur. I really like Caspian on its own, Caspar just seems like a whole other name altogether, especially as it's not that much shorter than Caspian anyway. Great list!

I like Balthazar but prefer Baz to Zar. I cut it from my top four because Zar sounds really Czar-ish to me.

I like Phineas but I think I prefer this spelling. I can't find too much grounding for the Phinnaeus spelling outside of Julia Roberts using it? Willing to be corrected though. It still made it to my top four because I like Phineas (and unrelated Finnian) *that* much.

I like all of these, but Hugo, Crispin, and George are my favorites. I agree with Baz for a nn for Balthazar; I also don't like the tsar connotation. Caspian and Caspar are both great names, but I just don't see Caspar as a nn for Caspian. It's kind of one or the other for me.
    Current loves:
    Opal | Saffron
    Winslow | Hopper

I voted for Hugo, Arthur, Lysander and George.