Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Girls:
    Imogen Lark - glad you had sense to put Lark as the middle! lovely
    Clementine Joy - so these were her names? otherwise you can find another name for Joy (Chara) or try Bliss or Merry etc. love Clementines olden charm
    Artemis Jane - Artemis has always felt masculine to me, even before the Fowl books. hate Arty as a nickname for anyone but especially dreadful for a girl. prefer Athena or if you have to stick with the same feel Themis is justice and feels more feminine. love the simply classic Jane
    Rosamund Coraline - prefer Rosavine or Rosemarie, Coraline is way too popular since the movie - prefer Cordelia
    Florence Juliet - too much Italy & Shakespeare, Juliet is okay by herself

Boys:
    Philo - dough and phallus, SKIP
    Asa - okay, short & to the point
    Beau - too many are jumping on this band wagon
    Oswin - doesnt even feel like a name to me, like a made up variation of Oswald which is worse
    Hamish - Seamus or Hammond would be a better fate for a boy

Scott - just okay
    Edmund/Edwin - prefer Edmund
    Prosper & Noble feel too definitive and 'ending' - almost like last names, prefer Merritt
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

Girls:
    Imogen Lark - Imogen is alright and I don't like Lark very much.
    Clementine Joy - This is lovely. I adore Clementine
    Artemis Jane - Artemis is lovely I like it on both genders and Artemis Jane is great
    Rosamund Coraline - Its very long I also prefer Rosalind to Rosamund.
    Florence Juliet - I really like both names and they are really nice together
    Boys:
    Philo: This reminds me of the pastry.
    Asa: I prefer Asher.
    Beau: I think of Beau Brooks and its quite popular here its alright but I wouldn't use it.
    Oswin: Its alright
    Hamish: Its quite popular here but its quite nice.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Imogen Lark- I don't know about anyone else, but I simply love this name.
    Clementine Joy- Altogether, this is a very happy name, so it would be perfect for a smiley little girl.
    Artemis Jane- This one is my favorite. Not only because I am a fan of the Artemis Fowl books, but also because it just sounds so...elegant.
    Rosamund Coraline- As other people have said, it is very long and lacks a certain flow. Maybe Rebecca, Rhiannon, Rosalia, or Roxanna?
    Florence Juliet- I personally ADORE Juliet, but Florence has never been a personal favorite. Francesca, Freda, Faye, or Fiona would sound a bit more modern and cute.

Philo- Ummm...no. Pastries and certain "_____________phile" jokes...
    Asa- I like it, but when I think of Asa, I think of extremely old men. That's just my opinion, I'm sure that there are plenty of young Asas out there. Maybe Avan?
    Beau- Not a personal fave.
    Oswin- no comment.
    Hamish- This is probably my favorite out of all of them. If Hamish fails, there's always Harris or Seamus.

If i am being brutally honest.. I don't like any of them.. They all sound like old ladies... I don't get why everyone on nameberry loves Imogen soo much it is not pretty...

Girls:
    Imogen Lark - Honouring people who are special to you is a good thing - even if it's roundabout! I like this combo and it would be my third choice.

Clementine Joy - I'm not crazy about two words in a combo but if it "perfectly describes" your dear grandmother, who am I to judge?

Artemis Jane - My favourite combo on your girls list. I love the blend of mythological and literary pedigrees. Quirky and simple.

Rosamund Coraline - A little longish but I do love both names so I can overlook that issue.

Florence Juliet - I quite like this combo. A good mix of vintage charm and Shakespearean romance. 2nd fave.

Boys:

Philo - an old name that sounds contemporary. Combo Suggestion: Philo Scott.
    Asa - strong and masculine Biblical name (which isn't easy to achieve due to the "a" ending). Combo Suggestion: Asa Noble.
    Beau - Ok but I still find it strange naming children "beautiful" (I'm thinking of Beau's sister Belle too). Since it's descriptive I think a more traditional name is best for the middle spot. Combo Suggestion: Beau Edwin.
    Oswin - It's nice to see this name for a boy. I love the meaning "divine friend". Combo Suggestion: Oswin Scott.
    Hamish - Not my favourite Scottish name but it's not the worst either. Combo Suggestion: Hamish Prosper.

Sibset Suggestions

Asa, Philo and Imogen
    Artemis, Philo and Imogen
    Oswin, Florence and Rosamund
    Beau, Hamish and Clementine
    All the best,
    Mischa.