37 39.78%
  • Saskia Winter

20 21.51%
  • Winter Esmerelda

4 4.30%
  • Matilda Winter

22 23.66%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I like Saskia Winter and Cassia Snow. They are both lovely combinations and work well with Alora Belle.

I think sounds are more important than endings to me. Chace and Grayson both start and end in different letters, but they sound really close. Emma and Annie also start/end differently but sound too similar.

Alora and Saskia or Alora and Cassia end in 'a,' but they sound like two distinct, individual names.

Ember is ok, but she would get mistaken for Amber constantly. Winter is also pretty, but I just think Saskia and Cassia really shine!
    Current loves:
    Adelaide | Antonia | Charlotte | Emilia | Estelle | Fiammetta | Isobel | Ravenna | Susannah | Ursula | Viola
    Anton | Asa | Bennett | Boone | Caspian | Ezra | Francis | Gideon | Leo | Theodore | Vincent | Winslow

I like Winter as a first name, just not with that middle. But it's middle name, so it won't be used unless girl want to use it.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando°Roscoe Lucius
    Freya Marigold°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska°Mabel Celestina°Gaia Melisende
    girl & boy

love Alora Belle!

different but not trendy or trying too hard or gimmicky

Ember Antoinette - WAY TRENDY, trying too hard
    Cassia Snow - Cassia i love, Snow is trendy
    Saskia Winter - feels Russian and stands out in a bad way from Alora, doesnt match
    Winter Esmerelda - AGAIN WAY TRENDY, trying too hard
    Matilda Winter - too 'normal' for sister of Alora, you need something with a lil oomph. could try the variation Maudlin

Cassia Antoinette
    Maudlin Winter

Alora Belle & Cassia Antoinette

ps if you use Esmerelda - spell correctly with Esmeralda - everyone says it and spells it the same due to it being from Emerald. or use Esmeranda which i think is less clunky than the -elda ending
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

Sibset cohesion matters less than choosing a name you love. There's no point settling on a name you're not passionate about simply because it sounds good with your daughter's. After all, they'll be addressed as separate individuals for most of their lives.
    Last edited by augusta_lee; September 1st, 2013 at 06:33 AM.
    Simon Valor | Eloise Lily | Judah Sage | Thea Marina | Felix Orion | Iris Cordelia | Roscoe Benjamin | Lydia Wren | Jasper Conroy | Phaedra Naomi | Adrian Bruno | Lucinda 'Indie' Jane | Wallace Finnegan | Sylvie Winifred | Charles 'Charlie' Elliot | Juniper Faye | Julian 'Jules' Atlas | Matilda Sailor | Marlowe Charles | Alice Elizabeth | Jack Mariner | Marigold 'Maggie' Susan

Just a grad student, dreaming ahead...

Cassia Snow and then Saskia Winter. Lovely choices.
    Mum to Mousie, Foo, Bumptious and Pudding.