Names Searched Right Now:

Your My Little (Berry) Pony Name!

Hey berries,

I was just having some fun coming up with My Little Pony names for me and my real-life pals. I was wondering what all of you would call yourselves if you were magically transformed into a little pony! You can give us as much description as you like. Would you be an earth pony, a unicorn, a pegasus, or a water pony? What colors would your body, eyes, and mane be? What would your cutie mark be? And why?

I would call myself Florafili (from my love of flowers + an ancient name for Celtic poets -- plus fili looks like filly! ) I would be a unicorn with a teal body and cranberry red mane and silver eyes. And since I love to write more than anything, my cutie mark would be a silver quill.

Your turn, my little berries!

pet peeves: nicknames as given names; unconventional spellings; masculine names on girls
    not-so-guilty pleasures: five-syllable girls' names; virtue and nature names; over-the-top antique names for boys
    (if i repeat name suggestions in a thread, it's because i like them! no apologies here for repeats of great names! )

IF YOU LOVE IT, USE IT!

OOh, fun! I love your My Little Pony Name.

Mine would be Aquamarine. Aquamarine is my birthstone, it's a beautiful color, and it is a guilty pleasure name of mine. I would want to be a water pony, I have always loved the ocean!

reighbeau bliss or Dottystar
    Dani, (U.K Mumma) Love my kids Bailey & Liberty {stepmum to angel Calium 17/4/02-25/06/02} ❤ Future daughter's name will be Kairi Peyton ❤

Faves: (B) Phoenix, Elijah, Zeke, Logan, Vincent, Talon, Castiel, Kye, Auron, Xavier, Orion, Gunner, Aeydn, Roman, Zephyr
    (G) Asharlia/Aschalia, Maddilynn, Ksenia, Genevieve, Isabeau, Talia, Marnie, Wynter, Sofia, Emery/Emmarie, Elyse, Myka, Bonnie, Schyler (nn Chyler)