Names Searched Right Now:

The name Starling or similar

What do you think of the name Starling for a girl? Is it too surnamey? I think it sounds really beautiful and would be curious to know if there are other really similar sounding names. I know there is a latin name Starlin, but to my knowledge it's a boy name?
    TIA

I knd like Starling . I dont find it too surnamey . I also like when it spelled Sterling .
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

I quite like Starling, but please do not name your child Starlin! I'm pretty sure people will just think of Joseph Stalin when you say it.

Quote Originally Posted by missy35 View Post
    I quite like Starling, but please do not name your child Starlin! I'm pretty sure people will just think of Joseph Stalin when you say it.

it's not one of my considerations for DD, just curious for input maybe as a MN

i like Starling, i had it on my list for awhile. one of my good friends is named Sterling and it's served her well i think.