Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Tavish Campbell - I prefer that name out of all your picks, not something you hear every day and sounds really well together!

Good luck in your decision making, and hope to hear the end result!

Breccan Fox is really cute!
    Proud Tante to beautiful princess and a handsome prince

Girls - Emma Rose Audrey, Amelia Kimberlin, Helena Anneliese, Priscilla Imogen, Lavinia Opal, Elsa Lorraine, Kerensa Violet, Agatha Lucille, Lela Hannelore, Celia Evangeline, Jordana Ivy, Zuzana Bethany, Cassia, Bettina, Linnea, Annora/Aurora

Boys - a work in progress

Cormac is my fav!

Another vote for Rowan! How would you pronounce Phelan? If its like felon I wouldn't choose that. That would make him sound like a criminal. lol
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,

Rowan Fox!! With Brian Wolf it's great, and besides that the redheaded connotation is wonderful. And then if you have a little Bronwen, you can stay with the theme and give her the MN Lark. I mean, have you ever seen a cooler sib-set?

Brian Wolf
    Rowan Fox
    Bronwen Lark

Excuse my enthusiasm : )
    Damian Bosco-Raphael Anthony-Charles Dominic-Jude Vianney-Samuel Piers

Genevieve Naiara-Lidia Christiana-Isabeau Maria-Juliet Louisiana

Tatiana-Naomi-Boheme-India-Saoirse-Ruadan-Edmund-Gideon-Luke-Declan