Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    I love Rosalie and Charity. Annabel would be my third choice.

Interesting choice of no middle name! Personally my favorites are Annabel or Rosalie. Best of luck!
    Future Little Ones
    Lydia Violet, Rosalie Elsa, Cora Penelope, Amelia Isobel
    Finn Matthew, Damian John, Archer Troy, Reid Harrison

I love Rosalie and Emery. So cute!
    Not expecting, just love collecting names!

My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeleine Hope, Linnea Ruby, Stella Rose, Emilia Colette, Clara ?, Fiona Violet, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte Eden Elizabeth, Eliza ?, Evelyn ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Wesley Drew, Evan Robert, Joel ?, Quinn ?, Dawson Cole, Griffin Miles, Judah Nathaniel, Greyson Jeremiah, Roman Isaiah

Quote Originally Posted by jennshumway View Post
    I'm a Mormon. In our culture (particularly in Utah, not so much in other parts of the country/world), it's definitely more common for girls to not have middle names. For boys, the first boy (and sometimes all boys in the family) receive their mother's maiden name as their middle name. Girls are not given middle names because their maiden name becomes their middle name when they marry, which they then hand down to their son(s). It's not a rule or anything, it's more of a custom, and some families follow it and others give their girls as many middle names as they'd like. It's really just up to how your family does it. My three sisters and I don't have middle names, but all 6 of my brothers do, and it never bothered me.
    Hey! I'm Mormon, too, but not in Utah. I've never heard of girls not being given middle names...interesting. If she decides to move out of Utah she will find that not having a middle name is very uncommon, even in the LDS world. It also makes legal paper work a pain since they all ask for a middle initial or middle name. I say bite the bullet, have fun, and dive into giving her a lovely and full girls name like Annabel Rosalie. Which is gorgeous, by the way!

To be honest, since your other boys have middles, I would give her a middle. Especially since she's your only girl! I don't think those names go that great with your boy's names, but they would work as middles since your boy's have pretty classic middles.

First names that I think look/sound good with Ezra, Cormac, and Griffin:

Sela/h
    Tamar
    Leah
    Phoebe
    Zoe
    Lourdes
    Willa
    Piper
    Harper
    Peyton
    Jordan
    Bailey
    Hadley
    Sailor
    Olive
    Agnes
    Nora
    Julia
    Bristol
    Anika
    Saskia
    Pearl
    Ruby
    Mabel
    Mavis
    Iris
    Leora
    Frances
    Molly
    Tess/a

Fave Combo's:

Olive Rosalie
    Agnes Rosalie
    Mavis Annabel
    Mabel Rosalie
    Ruby Rosalie
    Willa Rosalie
    Iris Annabel
    Piper Annabel
    Frances Rosalie
    Lourdes Rosalie
    Sela/h Rosalie
    Molly Annabel
    Tessa Rosalie
    Last edited by liviajoan; September 9th, 2013 at 10:32 PM.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen