Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Twins - Help!

Congrats on your twin girls! I, too, have twin daughters, who are now ten! I really love the idea of using the middle names - Rowan Jane for the eldest girl, and then Katherine Skye for the younger girl. That way they both have a family name and a nature name, as well as a color name - Rowan (red) and Skye (blue). I think those are just stunning middles! For firsts, I really love Somerset Rowan Jane, or Summerlin Rowan Jane with younger sis Elodie Katherine Skye. Summerlin & Elodie or Somerset & Elodie are lovely, imo! (I like the nn's Elle or Lady for Elodie, and maybe Mercy or Merry for Somerset/Summerlin/Summer...)

Other options:
    Daisy Marlowe Jane & Tessa Katherine Drew, or just Daisy Marlowe & Tessa Drew
    Marlowe Jane & Maeve Katherine
    Violet Jane & Stella Kate
    Ianthe Marlowe Jane (this reminds me of your liking the name Thalia) and Imogen Katherine Skye - Ianthe means 'violet', I believe, so then they'd both have a family name, color name, modern name, and 'I' name, too!

Good Luck!

Congrats on your twin girls! I, too, have twin daughters, who are now ten! I really love the idea of using the middle names - Rowan Jane for the eldest girl, and then Katherine Skye for the younger girl. That way they both have a family name and a nature name, as well as a color name - Rowan (red) and Skye (blue). I think those are just stunning middles! For firsts, I really love Somerset Rowan Jane, or Summerlin Rowan Jane with younger sis Elodie Katherine Skye. Summerlin & Elodie or Somerset & Elodie are lovely, imo! (I like the nn's Elle or Lady for Elodie, and maybe Mercy or Merry for Somerset/Summerlin/Summer...)

Other options:
    Daisy Marlowe Jane & Tessa Katherine Drew, or just Daisy Marlowe & Tessa Drew
    Marlowe Jane & Maeve Katherine
    Violet Jane & Stella Kate
    Ianthe Marlowe Jane (this reminds me of your liking the name Thalia) and Imogen Katherine Skye - Ianthe means 'violet', I believe, so then they'd both have a family name, color name, modern name, and 'I' name, too!

Good Luck!

Congrats!

Names with the nickname Lia:
    Amelia/Emilia
    Ophelia
    Rosalia
    Amalia
    Celia
    Guilia
    Julia
    Lilia
    Natalia
    Azalea
    Aurelia
    Adelia
    Camelia
    Cordelia
    Cornelia
    Magnolia

Names with the nickname Evie:
    Evelyn
    Genevieve
    Guinevere
    Evelina
    Evangeline
    Evadne
    Geneva
    Everley
    Evette
    Evita
    Ever

Concerning the names mentioned above I really like Marlowe, Rowan, Violet, Daisy, Christina, Aria, Lydia, Maeve, and Imogen. I really like the idea of Katherine and Jane as middle names keeping to family traditions/honouring family is a great thing and you should defiantly keep to this trend. I prefer Katherine to Katarina in all honesty your mother's name is gorgeous you should just use her name! From the list I think Maeve really stands out because you love the Evie nickname and Evie does work as a nickname for Maeve. I really like the combination Maeve Katherine!!

Sibling for Maeve Katherine:
    Ophelia Jane & Maeve Katherine
    Lilia Jane & Maeve Katherine
    Camelia Jane & Maeve Katherine
    Cordelia Jane & Maeve Katherine

My favourite combination is Ophelia Jane 'Lia' & Maeve Katherine 'Evie' I think that's honesty stunning!!

mcLevine I like:
    Imogen Catalina and Elodie Jane or Imogen Catalina and Maeve Jane
    Amelia, Evelyn, Everly, Reverie, Averie (does this name work? I thought of it immediately when I saw Reverie)
    halfkoreangirl I like:
    Liana Jane, Evelyn Katarina, Tessa Jane, Willa Kate
    Katya and Katrina
    mousehourse7:
    I don’t want to use Katherine as a first name b.c. she is still alive and DH is Jewish and by religion you shouldn’t name anyone after someone who’s still alive because it’s bad luck. But it’s ok if it’s in the middle name spot. I don’t like 2 middle names. I really like Elodie, but am not a fan of either of the Summer names or Ianthe.
    I do like: Daisy Marlowe and Tessa Drew
    Violet Jane and Stella Kate and Imogen Skye
    tori101 I like:
    Emilia, Rosalia, Celia, Lilia, Aurelia, Adelia, Camelia (how do you say this? Ca-meal-ee-a?), Everly
    Evie works as a nn for Maeve? Really? I don’t know...
    I like:
    Lilia Jane and Maeve Katherine