Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    You could go with something like Luke or Owen, both from the original Star Wars and very conventional.

Boy names meaning "star" ( or morning star, evening star, ocean star, or similar):
    Stellan
    Sterling
    Astin
    Mario, Marius (male versions of Mary)
    Tarek, Tariq
    Antares
    Hesperos
    Or Celio (from the heavens)
    A list of angel / heavenly being names that might be inspirational:
    Angel Names: 25 heavenly names for your little cherub – Baby Name Blog - Nameberry

You could go with something like Luke or Owen, both from the original Star Wars and very conventional.

Boy names meaning "star" ( or morning star, evening star, ocean star, or similar):
    Stellan
    Sterling
    Astin
    Mario, Marius (male versions of Mary)
    Tarek, Tariq
    Antares
    Hesperos
    Or Celio (from the heavens)
    A list of angel / heavenly being names that might be inspirational:
    Angel Names: 25 heavenly names for your little cherub – Baby Name Blog - Nameberry

Arionwill rarely be pronounced Ah-Ryan. So I'm a no vote on that. But I think you can get away with the first name, but I'd change the middle to Orion like your original suggestion. The you Void also the AAA issue. Good luck!

Ass-tron? Please don't. Arion looks/sounds too much like Aryan, so I would stick to Orion.
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James Alexander
    ♀ | Jane Anne Helen Caroline Phoebe Georgia Gwen Sylvie

Sorry, but I don't like the names themselves or the AAA. Also, I don't care for names that are "made up" as you say they are in your post. I love nerdy, but I'd consider researching names that have a "sciencey" meaning or are character names in some of your favorite books, etc. Good luck!
    Last edited by pdelmazo; September 1st, 2013 at 10:15 AM.