Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I let my husband know, before marriage that I had names already picked out since I was a little girl and that I was going to be the one to make the end decision to name our children. Thank god he agreed and didn't hate the names but knew he had to warm up to them!! He did get to name some of the middle names, which were of course named after a family member or a childhood street name! My children's names are quite normal either lol

I discussed names with my ex, who was fairly amenable to my choices -- granted, she wanted to give our kids Joss Whedon names, which fortunately jive with my tastes perfectly (River, Malcolm, Simon, Cordelia, Jane, etc). I can certainly see myself compromising, but only to a point. I would never name my daughter Brinnleigh or my son Kaydn, for instance. However, I could definitely negotiate on a more common name if my partner insisted, as long as it was strong, legitimate, historical, literary, and personally meaningful.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

I have been making name lists since ten years old and am now 35 with my first due in 4 weeks. If the decision were purely mine my son would be Gabriel Joel. But my husband has vetoed both. He has always wanted Thomas and Molly but i have vetoed both of those. My girl names have changed over the years and we have selected one that we both genuinely adore. We have chosen a fab boys name but i will always love the name Gabriel the best and wont get to use it.... ..x

I hear you I'm 14 and my favourite names are Isobel Jamesie Rose and Eamon James Harold. Everyone I have mentioned Jamesie too hates it but its my nanas name who died when I was two and each of my favourites has two honouring names. I wouldn't have a Jamesie and a James though. I just need to be able to use Jamesie, Anne and Grace as middles.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Jamesie is a delightful name IMO X