Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What do you think of the name Jonah? Do you have some middle name suggestions?

I'm thinking about naming my boy Jonah. What do you think of the name Jonah and do you have some middle name suggestions?
    I was looking at Jonah Nicholas, Jonah Anthony and Jonah Justin but would appreciate some more suggestions. Thank you. P.S Not expecting, I'm only 17, I just love names and planning my future lol

I know a little boy named Jonah Dale. (Dale is a family name for them.)

I really like Jonah. It's familiar without being too common.

Out of your choices, I like Jonah Nicholas best.

I also thought of:

Jonah Blake
    Jonah Miles
    Jonah David
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

Jonah reminds me of Jonah from Veep ("Knock knock, J-rock o'clock!")

That being said, Jonah Anthony is a wonderful combination. Didn't think I would like Jonah with anything because I generally don't like the name very much, but that combination is too lovely not to like.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I like Jonah a lot. It has a very sensitive, smart, intriguing vibe to it. I personally prefer Josiah (and Jonas!), but I do like Jonah a lot, and would be tickled pink to meet a little boy named Jonah. I think Jonah Nicholas is particularly handsome from your options.
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George