Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: I found it...

I found it...

Hey Berries,

Well, I found what I was looking for. A middle name for Julian. My thread I posted in here about middles for two of my favourite boys names did not do very well. That's ok though.

Anyway, with the help of little random 'hinty' things, I found it. My idea of a perfect combo for Julian.

Julian Darcy.

Yes, the flow isn't perfect due to the J and the D, but I love it.

I have asked several people on different websites online for some combos. They gave me heaps of suggestions, but nothing seemed right. I was searching for names for @lawsonhaley yesterday. I knew she loved Jane Austen, so I was copying down names from her literature. Then I thought, "it's a shame I can use Darcy with Henry, they both end in Y... JULIAN!"

I know this thread is pretty pointless, but are there any names/name combos that you were looking for, and it felt like you had been looking for gold, and you found it?
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Etta // Haley // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

Julian Darcy is a lovely combo, glad you found one that fit the bill! And JD is a cute nickname option for something a bit more fun.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin

Quote Originally Posted by kala_way View Post
    Julian Darcy is a lovely combo, glad you found one that fit the bill! And JD is a cute nickname option for something a bit more fun.
    JD is pretty cute! I have also been thinking of using Jude as a nickname for Julian, and now it makes more sense with the D name in the middle
    Jude, blackbird.

Aleka // Audrey // Cass // Chloe // Etta // Haley // Frances // India // Margot // Marian
    Miranda // Molly // Rosi // Samantha // Stephanie

I like it! Julian Darcy sounds superb!

That's so brilliant, esp since it gives you the Jude nn! And to be honest, all of my searches for combos kind of feel like that. It's fantastic when you find it, though. I arrived at Jude Peregrine in a similar way.
    Married to my best friend since 6-30-11 ♥ Mama to two herding dogs, a wooly rabbit & a purring machine

Current favorite combos for the women-to-be: Rowena Claire (Winnie) | Amabel Jane | Lilias Eve | Helene Iona (Lena)

And the little men: Theodore James (Teddy) | Cedric Muir | Jude Peregrine | Henry Alcott