Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    I have a new problem to report... Whenever I post, it goes to a new page and "You must wait thirty seconds between posts please try again in __ seconds!" I am really frustrated because I am posting about THREE MINUTES apart! But I'm not double-posting or anything... And it still posts my reply! Anyone else having this problem?

I'm very frazzled... I need my Nameberry time!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Everything looks fine now.
    Emily, 19, Southeastern US.
    College student, name nerd, and generally geeky.
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Catherine

For the past few weeks I've had a problem with the "New Posts" feature and seeing my own started threads using the link on my profile... The page loads to a blank white page? It briefly went away for a while, but then it just came back again? It's frustrating lol
    Alice. Marian. Juno. Branwen. Helena. Polly. Ophelia. Rosalind. Cosima. Matilda. Edith. Anna. Claudia. Frances.
    Arthur. Henry. Caspian. Stanley. Justice. Dexter. Edmund. Thomas. Nathaniel. Forest. Oscar. Lucian. Peter.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9782360
    http://listography.com/sapphires

Quote Originally Posted by sapphires View Post
    For the past few weeks I've had a problem with the "New Posts" feature and seeing my own started threads using the link on my profile... The page loads to a blank white page? It briefly went away for a while, but then it just came back again? It's frustrating lol
    I've got this problem as well.

Hi everyone -- we're aware of these problems and are trying different fixes (thus undoubtedly the weirdnesses you've encountered) but have concluded we need to upgrade to the latest version of the forums software. That should be accomplished shortly and hopefully then the forums will function more smoothly.
    Pam Satran
    Nameberry