Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Problems with nameberrry

Problems with design. I se that nameberry forums are blue and lime instead dark green. Topics on subforum's page are messy. Sorry for bad English, but seems to me that design went back a couple of years.

Everythings also all pushed up against the left for me. And I have to refresh upwards of 10 times just to get it to let me post once. It shows I'm logged in at the top, but doesn't show my little bar for notifications etc and it doesn't let me post until I keep refreshing and eventually it does.
    Mother, Hellenic Pagan Priestess, and Resident Greek name expert ^_^ Call me Dantea or Remy

http://covertocoverediting.webs.com/ -- Editing services available for cheap.

Proud Mama to:
    Persephone Elysia Willow -- June 5th 2013
    TTC #2 by Christmas 2014

Quote Originally Posted by dantea View Post
    Everythings also all pushed up against the left for me. And I have to refresh upwards of 10 times just to get it to let me post once. It shows I'm logged in at the top, but doesn't show my little bar for notifications etc and it doesn't let me post until I keep refreshing and eventually it does.
    Me too! For me, the bar with New Posts, Private Messages, and so on is cut in half...only the upper half appears.
    ~inside this teenberry's mind ~
    ~
    Vote on combo possibilities (updated 4/5/14)
    ~
    Slowly reconstructing
    ~
    ♀ ~ Adair ~ Cassia ~ Cecilia ~ Cordelia ~ Ivy ~ Kestrel ~ Lyra ~ Mary ~ Petra ~ Shira ~

♂ ~ Benjamin ~ Caspian ~ Finnian ~ Jack ~ Julian ~ Levi ~ Nathaniel ~ Ronan ~ Tristan ~

☺ ~ Cassia Jane ~ Cordelia Alice ~ Ivy Seraphina ~ Lyra Genevieve ~ Mary Valentina ~ Shira Beatrix ~
    ~ Jack Peregrine ~ Julian Hawthorne ~ Ronan Wilder ~

Considering: ~ Finnegan ~ Lux ~

I'm having the same issues.

Also, does anyone else have problems with ads spontaneously opening up when they access this site on their phone? So annoying.

Matilda Sailor or Faye Matilda | Sylvie Winifred or Simon Atlas | Atlas Dov or Alice Violetta | Lucien Wilde or Lucinda Jane | Jane Lucinda or Jack Mariner | Marlowe Charles or Roscoe Thomas | Charles ' Charlie' Wallace or Marigold 'Maggie' Wynn | Eloise Lily or Elliot Darwin | Iris Cordelia or Thea Marina | Jasper Augustus or Juniper 'June' Lovelace | Julian Felix or Judah 'Jude' Reeve

Just a grad student dreaming ahead...

Yes, Augusta, it does that for me too. It's super annoying!

Everything is pushed up to the left for me too, and I really dislike that there's no line between what people write in their posts and their signatures, it gets confusing.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]