Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    If I thought I hadn't felt her for a while, I'd drink ice water and lie down, I always felt her move within an hour.
    Lillian Elizabeth 6.16.13

10 in 2 hours seems like a lot I know, but i'm like you in that when i'm busy I can go an entire day without feeling him move - BUT if I actually get worried enough to do a kick count it's reassuring because even at 32 weeks now he hasn't failed one yet

Like Katieydenberg said too though, at 23 weeks i'd only just started feeling him kick at all, so it could just be that you're only feeling the really strong movements, not all the little tumbles & rolls that will come as she gets bigger as well.
    Mummy of One:

Dominic Jameson: 3rd November 2013

Thanks so much! I'm actually at Week 26 - the kicking began about 3 weeks ago at Week 23 but it had increased steadily since then. I've been paying a lot of attention today and she's definitely moving and kicking, just less than the last few days. I hope I can make it the last trimester without losing my mind with worry every time she gets quiet!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!