Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I second most of the suggestions here, and will also add Hart of Dixie (LOVE this show, and it can be watched when the girls are around), Orange is the New Black (strictly night viewing), GCB if you haven't already watched it's only season, Nashville, Awkward, Hit The Floor, Devious Maids, True Blood, Stargate SG-1, Hex, Firefly, and the Gilmore Girls for TV viewing.

I like a lot of horror movies, but when I'm not watching them longterm favourites include St Elmo's Fire, Sixteen Candles, The Big Chill, The Breakfast Club, The Goonies and Labyrinth, most of which could be watched with the girls around

Arrested Development, Gilmore Girls, Monk (I watched this whole series on Netflix while pregnant), Pushing Daisies (I second that it should never have been canceled!), Lost (again, rewatched while pregnant), Breaking Bad, Pretty Little Liars (HUGE guilty pleasure, but I'm so hooked), The Office, Desperate Housewives, Bunheads (Sadly only one season but so good), Mad Men

Netflix also has some great older TV shows on streaming...I keep meaning to start revisiting the Wonder Years.

I have always found t he American version of The Office hilarious. I'm not sure about the original version. Seasons 1-5 are particularly hilarious.
    Step-Mother to three lovely children - Josiah Lewis (14), Stella Evangeline (8), and Emma Catherine (4)

Expecting Baby Chicken on February 3, 2014
    It's a boy!
    Rhys Andrew, Milo Andrew, Conrad Henry, or August Henry/August Charles

I'm seconding Orange is the New Black, The Walking Dead, Pushing Daisies (Lee Pace, let me count the ways I love you), and Arrested Development.

Do you have HBO GO? If so, all of their original series are available all the time. I've watched through Rome (I really wish there were more than two seasons), Big Love (don't judge me), and I'm currently working through Six Feet Under, albeit very slowly. Game of Thrones is also available there, if you don't want to buy the seasons. It's one of my favorites of all time.

And anyone who has Netflix needs to check out House of Cards. Nowish.
    Tara, proud mama to a Honey Badger
    ... and a Badger in Training

I am probably late but I think Percy Jackson movies can be interesting for you and you can watch it with kids. Entertaining and fun but mind I am a fan of kids series Mad Men also is a good show.
    Hope you feel better and huge hugs going your way!