Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Fifaltra - Old High Germanic for "butterfly" - nn Fifer or Fifa - Yes!
    Eveluna - nn Eve - not sure if I lije it or not.
    Castalia - nn Cat or Tali - pretty
    Plumeria - /Not a fan
    Feniccia - nn Fenna Nice
    Silena (see-LAY-na) - nn Silla - LOVE this.
    Swanilda - nn Swan - pretty.
    Esmeray or Esmerina - nn Esme - I really like it.
    Indrina - Nope. I prefer Indira or Indianna
    Jenavara - Never heard about this one before. I like it.
    Camellia - Pretty, but not my favourite.
    Call me Cynthia, Angie, or Luna.
    21 years old name nerd. Finally done with uni.

Clemency | Clementine | Juliette | Helena | Isabelle | Annabelle | Evangeline | Seraphina | Rosalind | Violetta
    Vanessa | Audrey | Ariadne | Callista | Belphoebe | Bellatrix | Lyra | Valencia | Valentina | Laetitia | Cytherea
    Gavriel | Hermes | Flynn | James | Orion | Alexander | Caspian | Peregrine | Marius | Altair
    Callum | Cadmus | Jason | Perseus | Theseus | Oliver | Éomund | Luca | Amias

Fifaltra Fifer or Fifa- This one is a little out there. I think Fifer is cute, and if you like surnames on girls it would work.
    Eveluna - nn Eve- I'm not a fan of Eve names, myself. But Luna is darling.
    Castalia - nn Cat or Tali- That's pretty royal sounding. I like Talia though!
    Plumeria - nn Luma- Very very regal. I don't know if this is carriable. Luma isn't so bad!
    Feniccia - nn Fenna- Very Italian, and if the baby is Italian, it won't be so bad. (I'm assuming Feniccia is Italian).
    Silena (see-LAY-na) - nn Silla- I pronounced it as Selena when I first saw it, out of habit.
    Swanilda - nn Swan (at least it's not Swanhilda???)- This name has a very hefty weight about it.
    Esmeray or Esmerina - nn Esme- Esmeray is gaining some popularity; I don't think its out there. Esme is so cute.
    Indrina - nn Indy- If Indiana, India, or Indio works, why can't this one?
    Jenavara - old version of Guinevere - nn Jenna- Very different; reminds me more of Genevieve than Guinevere.
    Camellia - nn Cammy- Not too big a stretch from Camilla, so it works!

Orfea nn Fey- I though of orifice immediately, but Fey is cute!
    Jilliana nn Jiji- Perfectly fine and cute!
    Veruccia nn Ruca- I'm not sure, really. Vera isn't too out there, so this might work out okay. Ruccia or Ruca is lovely.
    Moschatella nn Chella- That's a mouthful and I'm not sure how to say it. Chella is much better.
    Jintana- I mean its okay. I think I like Tania better.
    Valerianella- It sounds like a std, I'm sorry. Valerie, Vella, Nella are cute.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

Fifaltra - Pretty, but it reminds me of farfalle, and even though that too means butterfly (in Italian) I think of the pasta.
    Eveluna - Gorgeous. I might slightly prefer Evelune, but that's me.
    Castalia - Very pretty.
    Plumeria - Oooh, this makes me think of a walled lush garden, with old plum rees and little girls running around in beautiful Liberty printed dresses. Gorgeous! Why not nickname Plum? That would be adorable.
    Feniccia - Makes me think of fennel. Not a bad thing, just saying.
    Silena - So pretty.
    Swanilda - I actually love this. There's also Swanild which might seem less heavy, but I think it's gorgeous either way.
    Esmeray or Esmerina - Esmeray! I love this name, working on Husband to use it for a middle. All serpentine, magical and green velvet.
    Indrina - I don't like that -drin sound, but it is usable and it looks pretty until I say it.
    Jenavara - I prefer Jenevera myself, but it's still pretty.
    Camellia - I think this is beautiful. The tree is breathtaking, and I love that each of the colours carries a different meaning and significance. And it symbolizes admiration...

Orfea - Very pretty, nice connection to mr song and lyre.
    Jilliana - Pretty, quite frilly, but very pretty.
    Veruccia - I think of Veruca Salt...
    Moschatella - The wildflower!!! This one is so beautiful, both the teeny tiny flower and the name. Just gorgeous.
    Jintana - I don't like this. I think of gin.
    Valerianella - six syllables! Oh my. I think if the herb, and then I think of Valeria, the queen of Emperor Claudius who did not meet a happy end.

My favourites for you:
    Esmeray, Eveluna, Plumeria, Moschatella, Jenavara, Swanilda and Camellia. Good luck with the adoption, it sounds amazing to adopt, I must say.
    My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014

Fifaltra - definetely out there, name for a historical or fictional person

Eveluna - just sounds made up, cumbersome

Castalia - ok

Plumeria - i hate when nicknames are plucked out of the middle of a name & you shuffled letters around too. are you saying this Plum or Ploom? either way there is no Luma in there. not a bad name though, try out a Illuminating name instead

Feniccia - not bad

Silena (see-LAY-na) - must spell Selayna otherwise this childs life will be a constant battle of correction. ps Silla? window sill?

Swanilda - even you tried to defend it knowing its ridiculous

Esmeray or Esmerina - Esmerina actually sounds real, Esmeray sounds made up and not very pretty

Indrina - just ok

Jenavara - not bad, sad that you'd call her boring Jenna though

Camellia - Cam-ell-ia or regular Camelia? once again lots of name correcting

Orfea - ORPHUS? not a good name for a girl or anyone really

Jilliana - ok

Veruccia nn Ruca - like the whiny spoiled Willy Wonka girl? if not close enough so still a major no, plus Ruca isnt very pleasing to hear

Moschatella nn Chella - WHY? WHAT IS THIS? Chella isnt horrible.

Jintana - sounds like its some third world Malaysian country

Valerianella - sounds like a bacteria or STD

Castalia
    Esmerina
    Jenavara
    Feniccia
    Jilliana
    Indrina
    i do not ignore the Rich Text toolbar provided me. i bold, italicize, enlarge, underline and CAPITALIZE for emphasis, individuality, and to capture attention among the endless Arial Standard Size Font that everyone else uses.
    i am not screaming nor will i cosset you. i do this to highlight the most important aspect of my thoughts so they are not lost again in the never ending sea of tiny, black, tempered letters that make up forums everywhere.
    ~*~ i encourage you to do the same ~*~

@liviajoan - Yes, Italian. =)

@ottilie - Thanks! I did have Plum as the nn originally, but my family has given reactions like "plump," and "used to make you poop," sooo... yeah. And yes, I get green velvet from Esmeray, too! And I'm so glad you recognized Moschatella!

@orphanedhanyou - Plumeria is ploom-air-ee-ah. If you drop the p, e, r and i, you'll see Luma. Like I said above, Plum won't be used so Luma was the next best choice, and now I like it better. With Camellia, that is the traditional spelling. Camellia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everyone else, thanks so much! Keep the feedback coming!
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380

Top 10 Ottilie, Indrina, Faustine, Theria, Scarletta, Ninfa, Stellifera, Solifera, Grisella, Esmerina
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Nicander, Jove, Hawthorn, Archer, Stellan, Rainier, Hemlock, Cillian
    Contemplating Story & Shadow as a set, Melusina, Nimue & Lorelei as a trio