Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Name Crush: Remi

My newest name crush is Remi. I really like Jeremiah August with the nn Remi.

DS is named Elijah Myles. I feel like Jeremiah and Elijah go well together because of the biblical connection. However, I'm not sure how I feel about Eli and Remi as a sibset. It also seems like pairing Jeremiah and Elijah puts me in an Old Testament box. While I tend to love OT names, I don't want to be limited to them.....WDYT?
    mamacravings.com
    Everything a mama could want

Blessed mama to 3 year-old Elijah Myles & to 6 precious angels babies.

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

Josiah Davis, Charles Asher, Jeremiah August, Lawrence Henry

I think Elijah and Jeremiah make a cute sibset! Much better than Elijah and Remi. They don't seem to really "go," but I don't see why you couldn't go out of the OT box. I'm sure only the most devout of Christians would know that they are Old Testament names specifically, instead of thinking of the bible in general.

Current loves:
    thomasina louise, percival hugh

. ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙  ✶  . ∙ ˙ . ∙ ˙

♥  ❝Words have meaning and names have power.❞

Yep, that's my gripe with is exactly. Jeremiah and Elijah are fine together...though a bit rhyme-y. Remi and Eli look sound funny together. I think it's the ending "i" with a different sound. It's such a bummer too! I adore Remi!
    mamacravings.com

crushes:
    Amelia Wren, Charlotte Adair, Josepine Elise, Genevieve Ruth, Susanna Caroline, Cordelia Mae

I actually don't see any problem w/ Remi and Eli except the Remi seems like a female spelling to me. I looove the name Remy. I once met a guy named Remy and I'd never heard it before but I thought it was such a cool name. And he was very handsome and cool..just a great name. Jeremiah and Elijah sound great together and I wouldn't really worry about the Old Testament, I don't think people would automatically assume that's what you were going for.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Hmmm...I didn't think of the more feminine spelling. Remy and Eli look better together than Remi and Eli. Thanks for the "y" suggestion! I know 2 kids named Remi/Remy. Both are boys. One is Reminton (nn Remi). The other's given name is Remy. I am liking the "y" better the more I look at it.
    mamacravings.com

crushes: