Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Confused and Need Help Please

Posted awhile back about Isabelle. Thought we liked it and then didn't. Now back to liking it. It is also a name several suggest for us, while at the same time some say no way! Our problems is IS IT TO CLOSE TO ELLA?? Help us settle!

It would be Isabelle Ann.

Here sisters are Olivia, Addison, and Ella.

Our other front runners are Aubrey Ann or Ava (not sure on MN)

I think Isabelle is too close to Ella. Of the names listed I would go with Aubrey Ann.

Other I names
    Iliana
    Isaline (love this and it's close to Isabelle but not Ella)
    Isolde
    Isannah
    Imogen
    Idalia
    Ilaria
    Ina
    Ione
    Ita
    Ida
    Idony
    Iona
    Expecting #1 June 2015
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Rhys-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Sean-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea

I think it works really well, actually. I like that you used a different vowel from your other children's names, and although it is partially similar to Ella, if you avoid the nickname Belle or Bella I think you will be okay. Also, I don't know if you frequently called your Ella by Elle, but that is another factor to consider. Otherwise, I approve. Best of luck!

I think it's too close: Ella could be a nickname for Isabelle. I also love your theme of a different vowel beginning for each child.
    I like Lavenderbelle's suggestions, particularly Ione and Isaline.
    Forty-something mom to three teenage girls and an eleven-year-old boy
    Foster mom to two sweet sisters born Aug 2011 and Sept 2012 and another wee girl born Aug 2013

Way too close to Ella, IMO. I think either of your other name choices are good with their sisters. I would 100% expect the sister of Olivia, Addison, and Ella to be named Ava... up to you whether that is a good thing or not. Ava Isaline or Isabeau would be a sweet combo, though.
    "I have found the one whom my soul loves"
    k m

Florence Beatrix Guinevere Helena Vivian
    August Barnaby Roland Whitney Atlas