Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: To honor Tim

Timea Mandolin is beautiful. I also agree with previous posters who suggested Timothea Mandolin and Thea Mandolin. I think the latter is my favorite, but all three are gorgeous. Also, ignore the people who chose to disrespect a name you already asked them to leave alone. I really don't have a problem with Mandolin, and if you really believe that should be her name, go for it
    Skylar
    A teenberry in boarding school and dreaming of names...
    {Thora} {Vesper} {Isolda} {Xanthe} {Juno}
    {Atticus} {Ptolemy} {Balthazar} {Zephyr} {Atlas}

Thank you everyone. I'll present this thread to my husband and see if anything suggested seems appropriate to him. I really like Thea, but think that name alone is a stretch for Tim. I've also thought of coming up with new names, like Timilah (like Tim+Delilah).
    2004 xy- Orion Johnathan, 2006 xy- Sage Elysium, 2010 xx- Cerridwen Willow, 2011 xy- Rowan Audric
    Dec. 2013 xx- ????

Mandolin, Eve, Maeve, Fiona, Guinevere, Scarlett, Maiwenn, Carys, Sinead

My condolences.

Thinking completely outside the box here, if you don't mind place names, what about Timmin? There's a city in Ontario, Canada called Timmins.

Also there's a village in County Kildare, Ireland called Timolin, which has the Irish connection, and sort of combines both names if you wanted to do that. I think it might be pronounced Tie-mo-lin, but I have a few Irish friends I could check with if you like?
    Last edited by novaberry; September 3rd, 2013 at 09:52 PM.
    Girl Names: Alice, Anna, Astrid, Beatrice, Clara, Emily, Evelyn, Hannah, Hermione, Lorna, Phoebe, Sophie, Sylvia
    Boy Names: Andrew, Arthur, Elliot, Griffin, Hamish, Henry, Leopold, Martin, Peter, Rupert, Thomas, Tobias, William
    Guilty Pleasures: Athena, Damaris, Digory, Emrys, Ganymede, Hester, Jessamine, Phineas, Myrtle, Nymeria, Nyx

Eutimia
    Septima
    Pratima
    Timandra
    Timara
    Timana
    Tima
    Timaya
    Timeka
    Timmara
    Timona
    Timyra
    Ultima
    Yatima
    Favorite names at the moment:
    Simone Sage
    Andre Larion

Other names I like: Veronica Vivian Lydia Octavia Bianca Flora Zulima Augustine Elsa Avalon Zamora Carmina

Nothing else to add, but sorry for your loss.

I do enjoy seeing when family names are passed on and honored, I commend you for doing this for your child.
    Married to my love since August 2001
    --—————————————
    My lovely bunch of coconuts;
    Sebastian Elihu (7/02)
    Bronwen Eliza (2/04)
    Linus Ezra Graham (9/06)
    Violet Leona (1/09) and
    Wolfgang Levi (3/13)
    Always missing our Felix Emmanuel (10/10-10/10)