Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which of these three, would you choose?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Caroline Augusta Jane

21 55.26%
  • Charlotte Augusta Jane

10 26.32%
  • Susanna Augusta Jane

7 18.42%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    voted on caroline again, based on the flow... don't worry. will not get sick of you because you are me! lol... i think anyone labouring over such a decision can empathize! especially those with preggo hormones making decisions harder...

I voted for Caroline. I like all three names but think you should not do another S name. I'm curious if you have problems saying the right name with your other 3 S-girls. Two of my babies' names start with S and the other one has the s sound in it. It can be somewhat tongue twister-ish. Maybe it's my age!
    Forty-something mom to three teenage girls and an eleven-year-old boy
    Foster mom to two sweet sisters born Aug 2011 and Sept 2012 and another wee girl born Aug 2013

Thank you all so much for your help!

@triss- no, we really do not have much of a problem with the three s names, but I agree that a fourth may be pushing it

We are sticking with Caroline.... My sweet 2 yo Sarah already calls her "carrieline" and all the children prefer it, except my 17 yo son, who is the biggest Susanna fan! Lol, maybe one day many, many years from now... I will get a granddaughter, Susanna

She is just meant to be Caroline, hubby has loved the name for far too long, and I just have felt it since we decided... The meaning of her names have great significance to us as well, so, as tempting as it remains to ? Myself, it's time to call it a day!

I may have to correct some people who will try to call her, "Carolyn" but the whole family ( and there are 12 of us, lol!!) are ready to take them on, lol
    Last edited by joyfulmomto8; August 31st, 2013 at 01:41 PM.
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Yay! I love how your daughter is calling her "Carrieline!" So cute! You and your hubby have chosen a beautiful, timeless name for your new little one!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline Grace, Luke Donovan

Thank you
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa