Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Love the name Beatrice, one of my good friends has that name and her everybody calls her Bea! So expect that for sure, lovely either way

I like Larson Oliver, Larson Felix, and Larson Peter, they would also be great switched around. For a girl I like Beatrice Pearl, Beatrice Wren, and Beatrice Olive. What about Larson Henry or Beatrice Hazel?
    Adelaide/Alice/Amelia/Autumn, Beatrice, Caroline/Cecilia/Charlotte/Colette, Eleanor/Eloise/Evelyn, Felicity/Fiona, Gemma/Genevieve, Hazel, Iris/Isla, Josephine/Juliet, Margot/Matilda, Penelope, Seraphina/Simone/Summer, Vivienne, Willow, Zoe

August, Beckett, Carter/Caspian/Christian/Colton, Dashiell/Declan/Dominic, Emmett/Everett, Felix/Finn, Harrison/Hayes, Jasper/Julian, Landon/Leo/Liam/Lincoln/Luke, Mason/Miles, Oliver, Sebastian/Simon, Theodore/Thomas/Tristan, Walker/Wesley

Thanks everyone!! Me and dh are leaning towards Beatrice Lou. I love the ring of it and short and sweets with two surnames.
    Hmm Larson does sound like arson simply bc it's in the name itself. However, Larson is a very Scandinavian name so it doesn't bring up any sort of 'criminal' connotations for us. And I agree it goes well with anneke. She will most be called bea and he will be Lars. !
    Now we are leaning towards Larson Jan (yawn) my husbands name. Translates to John.

Thanks for the suggestions. Any further thoughts ?

Beatrice Lou is sweet & spunky at the same time, love it!

Larson Jan sounds good, and is a cute match with Anneke June.

I also like Larson Janek or Larson Johan (variations on Jan).

Beatrice is great, but Larson not my favourite! I agree with the arson/larceny criminal connotations! Whereas Arlo, Milo and Henry I just love so much... also I love Anneke!