Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Wink Larson. Beatrice. HELP DUE IN 3 WEEKS!

ok gotta keep it short now. my last long post deleted by mistake.
    WE have a 3.5 year old Anneke June (On na ka.. pronounced european way)

Ive been having doubts on our top choice for names Larson for boy and Beatrice for girl. i think because i spilled the names to a few ppl who didnt seem overly enthused. not that i usually care for it. but one commented OH, but i thought it would be ARLO?!?! sigh, im going to shut my mouth

If its a boy in 3.5 weeks our top choice is Larson.... Also loved Levi, Henry, Arlo, Milo, but these are all too popular i find...
    so what are your thoughts on middle names:
    -Larson Levi
    -Larson Oliver
    -Larson Augustus
    -Larson Feliks (or Felix) growing up Felix was always my top boy choice but its since become quite popular..
    -Larson Arlo
    -Larson Peter (my husbands middle name)
    -Larson Lee/Leigh?
    -Larson Anton

GIRLS:
    ive loved Beatrice, Vida, Olive, Hazel, but nothing as much as Beatrice nn. Beastuck on middle name as well;
    -Beatrice Pearl
    -Beatrice Ruby
    -Beatrice May (Anneke is Anneke June. no month significance just like it. she is an April baby, so is that silly for a sibling..?)
    -Beatrice Wren
    -Beatrice Josephine (baby will have both our last names.. so i fear this may be WAY TOO LONG!)
    -Beatrice Cora
    -Beatrice Lee
    -Beatrice Olive
    -Beatrice Lou (always loved this combo)

HELP!

Beatrice has a lot of vintage charm and I like it with Anneke June. With your double surname, I think you're right to keep the mn on the short side. My favourites are Beatrice Wren and Beatrice Pearl. Larson is a bit too surname-y for my taste and when I see your combos written down, I'm prone to switch the names around because they look better (eg. Peter Larson). I do prefer just Lars for Anneke's brother but if Larson is the name you love, then go for it. Larson Peter is my fave combo.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Ditto pp on loving Beatrice Wren and Beatrice Pearl. Beatrice Pearl is my favorite I think. Both are lovely and Beatrice goes great with Anneke. I actually do like Larson a lot and think that Anneke and Larson sound really nice together. Larson Felix and Larson Peter are my favorite combos that you listed. If you ended up using a different boy name, Henry Larson is my favorite.
    Lovely Ladies:
    Elanor Therese ~ Rosemary Luthien ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Abilene Cecilia
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Susannah Violet ~ Caroline Mercy
    Elsa Evangeline ~ Jane Magnolia ~ Sylvia Pearl ~ Cassia Valentine

Gallant Gents:
    Timothy Lewis ~ William Augustine ~ Sebastian Vincent
    Harrison Peter ~ Percy Maximilian ~ Owen Benedict
    John Paul Atticus ~ Lincoln Ignatius ~ Calvin Anthony

Beatrice is sweet, if a bit vintage. Larson sounds a little too close to arson and larceny. I'd go for Levi or Oliver to avoid the criminal connotations. Actually, all your middle name options are sweet!

As much as I love the name Larson (and i really really do)... I agree with rknd who suggested to go for Levi or Oliver to avoid criminal connotations, I thought of Arson as well.
    They really are good middle names