Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Beatrice Wren and Beatrice May are my favorites. Larson is a fine choice though I must admit Arlo is one my favorite boys names. So personally I would go with Larson Arlo (actually I would go with Arlo Larson) but for you Larson Arlo.
    I like simple yet versatile names that work well for the athlete, the comic, the genius, and the judge.

Thanks.. Larson Arlo is nice and a good way to incorporate Arlo. Ido love it but know a few Marlo's and harlowe's around making it seem more feminine to me
    I like using husbands name Jan for a middle name but since Larson is such a heavy European name and so is Jan I feel Arlo will give Larson that kitsch n spunk I enjoy with names and especially middle names.
    He'll mostly be called Lars For short anyways. I think this time we will wait to name baby. See how that goes. Maybe that will change things and opinions!!

Another thought that just came to mind... Should we skip Larson altogether and just stick to Lars!?!

As stated in my previous post, I like Lars much better than Larson.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Beatrice Lou is adorable, I love it. I much prefer Lars to Larson, it goes with Anneke perfectly. I generally prefer non surname names.