Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thoughts for boy in this sibset.

So we are due with baby #4 in December we have pretty much decided on a girl name but are still waffling on the boy name.

Siblings are

Kathrynn AiLee
    Aiden Junsun James
    Simon Michael Rand

Girls name is (most likely)
    Cecily Elizabeth Ruth

We are clearly not afraid of middle name overuse and are leaning toward classics though that was never the intention.

Names I'm loving

Linden
    Leland
    Reason
    Ellery
    Ellis

I think the combination of Linden Reason Ellery is my current top choice. Our last name is German, three syllables starts with Ei ends with er.

Thoughts?

Do you like Elliott? It's quite similar to Ellery, and I think it would fit in with your boy's names - I just think that Aidan, Simon and Linden are a bit too 'n' heavy and slightly mismatched, possibly, since Linden is unisex (I wish it were only for boys, but unfortunately not!) and the other two are very clearly masculine. Elliott Linden Reid would be my suggestion for you - Reid is similar in sound to Reason, but a little less 'word' name, to me at least. Sorry if I sound harsh, I do honestly very much like your naming style - my only worry would be that Linden would feel like the 'odd one out'. Good luck though!

GIRLS: Carlotta Miriam BenedikteMarguerite Airlie SusannahElisabet Ruth Frederica

Car Baby Tuppence Zosia Mabel-------------------------------Recent Fancies: Mads [boy] & Roxana [girl]

My favorite from your list is Ellis.I really don't like Reason because I hate word names. Ellery sounds too feminine to me. I think Ellis is the only name that goes with your other children if that is important to you.
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hel ena

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer

Do you like Landry for either a girl or a boy?

I can't help but be partial to "E" names Ellis, Ellery, Elias & Eliott all sound great.

All of your other children's names end in n though so perhaps you want to stay with that, Linden is a great name. What about Lincoln, Larkin or Langdon