Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'am eternally, devastatingly romantic, and I thought people would see it because 'romantic' doesnt mean 'sugary.'
    Its dark and tormented - the furor of passion, the despair of an idealism that you can't attain.

Sèraphine Wildrose 'Sookie', Psyche Isadora, Wolf Hecate, Lilith Anastasia, Quentin Eva, Nocturne Ophelia, Persephone Lenore 'Poe', Rosa Nightingale & Lucien Hermes, Viktor Konstantin, Dante Wolfgang, Dorian Charles, Orpheus Alaric, Amadeus Inigo, Prometheus Vlad, Edgar Raphael.

Charlotte Ivy was my first thought for a sister to an Audrey Plum. Charlotte Skye has a nice ring to it too!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Charlotte Grey
    Charlotte Juniper-I know you didn't want June, but Juniper is a pretty and more unusual spunky middle for Charlotte.
    Charlotte Raven
    Charlotte Kai/Ky (means ocean)
    Charlotte Blythe (means carefree)
    Charlotte Quinn (means wisdom, reason, smart)

Charlotte is a happy girl's name. Charlotte is outgoing, but not too loud, caring, unique and confident in who she is. Charlotte has lots of friends, lots of good friends, but she's not a popular/party girl. Charlotte is good.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Thank you everyone! Charlotte Juniper, Charlotte Ivy, Charlotte Claire, Charlotte Bliss, Charlotte Luna & Charlotte Lærke are all so lovely.

AshleyJuliette: You suggested Kai, which unfortunately I cannot use because Kai in Maori (The language of New Zealand's natives) is food. 'I'm just gonna get some Kai.' is a typical phrase here. But, you have reminded me of my love for Native American names! I am going to search for some, and see if any feel nice with Charlotte. Thank you!
    Jude, blackbird.

\//\\/ spring cleaning \//\\/