Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Charlotte Ivy was my first thought for a sister to an Audrey Plum. Charlotte Skye has a nice ring to it too!
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Charlotte Grey
    Charlotte Juniper-I know you didn't want June, but Juniper is a pretty and more unusual spunky middle for Charlotte.
    Charlotte Raven
    Charlotte Kai/Ky (means ocean)
    Charlotte Blythe (means carefree)
    Charlotte Quinn (means wisdom, reason, smart)

Charlotte is a happy girl's name. Charlotte is outgoing, but not too loud, caring, unique and confident in who she is. Charlotte has lots of friends, lots of good friends, but she's not a popular/party girl. Charlotte is good.
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Thank you everyone! Charlotte Juniper, Charlotte Ivy, Charlotte Claire, Charlotte Bliss, Charlotte Luna & Charlotte Lærke are all so lovely.

AshleyJuliette: You suggested Kai, which unfortunately I cannot use because Kai in Maori (The language of New Zealand's natives) is food. 'I'm just gonna get some Kai.' is a typical phrase here. But, you have reminded me of my love for Native American names! I am going to search for some, and see if any feel nice with Charlotte. Thank you!
    Jude, blackbird.

Amelia \//\ Goldy \//\ Halcyon /\\/ Hero \//\ Frances /\\/ Marian \//\ Olive /\\/ Poppy \//\ Robin