Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Melody (I always liked the sound and how it matched the meaning)
    Liliana

Mercedes : ) And Genevieve (this has got to be the most beautiful sounding name in the world) Let's see about others:

Zoe
    Leire (lay-ray)
    Soleil
    Azélie (uh-zay-lee)
    Mary
    Raphael Benedict-Peter Lazarus-Jude Sebastian-Eli Balthasar-Samuel Crispin

Lucia Marguerite-Genevieve Ophelia-Charlotte Valentine

Scarlett-Astrid-Larkspur-Afton-Haidée-Becket-Eamon-Percy-Arthur-Scully

Calliope and Penelope, don't love the meanings but love how they roll off the tongue!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea2peanut View Post
    Calliope and Penelope, don't love the meanings but love how they roll off the tongue!
    How do you not like the meaning of Calliope? lol

I love the sound of Calliope (as well as the meaning), Zoe, Nova, Juno, Philomena (feel-oh-may-nah), Chrysanthemum, Sunniva, Nanami, Sansa, Tempest, Libra, Felixa... the list can go on and on. Really what makes a name is the meaning and the sound; that really is what needs to happen in order for me to fall in love with a name.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen

All the names in my signature.

Plus
    Apollonia
    Artemisia
    Amarantha
    Marigold
    Magnolia
    Jonquil
    Calliope
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena -Enid
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Edmund - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Peregrine - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle