Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Girls that are Music to your ear!

We just listed girls you love for their meaning

Now what girls do you love by their sound?

Downton Abbey

{Martha. Lucy. Charlotte. Rose. Betsy. Evelyn. Pearl. Violet. Ada. Iris. Maude}
    {Elsie. Florence. Doris. Beatrice. Lillian. Minnie. Mabel. Daisy. Elizabeth. Eleanor.}
    {James. George. Henry. Andrew. Charlie. Daniel. Ernest. Matthew. Patrick. Walter.}
    {John. Christopher. Thomas. William. Winston. Hugo. Lachlan. Jack. Freddie. Albert.}

Well I don't love them just for their sound, but Calliope and Amaryllis

Amaryllis Josephine Dove (Lilly) * Holiday Elizabeth Lux (Holly)

Phineas Orlando Jack (Finn) * Caspian Apollo Gray (Cash)

Cair Paravel :)
    Hmm. I love the sound of Aurelia (oh-ray-lee-ah is how I generally say it these days!), Emmeline (em-eh-leen), and Lucia (loo-chee-ah). And of course, my top choice for a girl, Isabelle.

Clara (och, I am obsessed with saying this! Not the American way, though; I much prefer the CLAH-rah pronunciation)
    Liliane (leel-YAHN)
    Emilia (eh-MEE-lee-ah)
    Agnes (the French way; ahn-YESS)
    Beatriu (Catalan form of Beatrice, I believe. It's pronounced bee-ah-troo, which I think is so fun!)
    Catherine (the French pronunciation, though--kah-TREEN! If you can't tell, I love pronouncing things in French. haha!)
    Cosima (I vary between KAH-zih-mah and KOH-zih-mah. I believe koh-SEE-mah is also acceptable, but much more rare)
    Eleni (eh-LEN-ee. It's just so spunky and spry!)
    Eliora (el-ee-OR-ah)
    Eva (it's just so gorgeous and lush! Eva. EE-vah. EEEEEE-vah. *le sigh*)
    Fiora!! Och, I love saying it. fee-ORR-ah. So pretty! Fiorella is so much fun to say, too!)
    Hélène (ay-LEN. ay-LEN. ayyyy-LENNNNN. le sigh. )
    Josefina (I love the German pronunciation, yo-seh-FEE-nah. I love the j-y thing!)
    Gracja (GRAHS-ya)
    Julietta (joo-lee-ETT-ah! I don't really like the name; I just like saying it. haha. Same with Violetta! I actually love Violetta, it's just too frilly for me to use. I love the simpler Violet, too.)
    Lærke (Lair-kah, I believe. Or more of a softer "E" sound at the end. It's just so much fun to say! It's the Dutch name for "lark", which I find so carefree and fun to say!)
    Madelief (mad-eh-LEEF! How cool is this? It means "daisy" in Dutch)
    Morgana (I say morg-ANN-ah, but I think morg-AH-nah is probably more correct. Still love to say it, though!)
    Serafina (just so light and airy and frilly!)

I didn't know I loved the sound of so many names, haha!
    Last edited by ashthedreamer; August 29th, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
    twenty-something namenerd & aspiring novelist

Audrey Lila Pearl | Casper Nathaniel Eden | Adele Sofia Eloise | Zane Alexander Caspian | Aurora Cecilia Anouk | Grant Frédéric Conrad
    Zoe Charlotte Jane | Schuyler Daniel Grey | Penelope Isla Jane | Dashiell Lion Elias | Carolina Esther Jane | Rory Sebastian Rufus

I've recently started a new story--feel free to come along with me for the journey!
    Chapter 2 is now up!!