Names Searched Right Now:

Hybrid View

names that go with Zaden, Kellam, and Landrie??

Hello...we are surprise pregnant with our 4th and don't know the gender yet...my first 2 boys are named Zaden and Kellam, my daughter's name is Landrie....I like Avett for a boy...but wanted to see how people think it "goes" with my other names....any girl ideas at all? I like names that are different, but not weird, I'd rather not repeat first letters (so no more L names for a girl, or Z and K names), and all the names now have 2 syllables, so I'd love to keep that going only to prevent name shortening....lots of rules, I know!

Thanks in advance!

Hi & congrats to you!

Are you considering Avett because you like the band? (The Avett Brothers) I had to look it up because I've never heard this name before and that was all I could find about it! It is like a smash-up of Avery & Emmett, but it looks slightly feminine to me. (!?) Avett as in Yvette, Anette, Harriet, Bridgett, etc. Even when pronounced as I believe it's meant to be, AY-vit, it still reminds me of girl names - Ava, Avis, etc. So personally I wouldn't use it for a boy but yes I think it "fits" with your other kids' names.

I would say that your naming "style" is trendy/creative with a strong preference for surnames as first names. So I would suggest for you:

Boy - Ace, Ashton, Axel, Beckett, Calyx, Hayes, Huxley, Gable, Ledger, Rex & Wilder
    Girl - Afton, Arden, Dillon, Elliott, Hadley, Haven, Memphis, Miller, Palmer, & Tatum

All the Best!

Congrats on your pregnancy and welcome to Nameberry! Avett "fits" with your children's names but I would use it for a girl. As peanut states in her previous post, it's quite similar to many females names. Here are some other suggestions.

Zaden, Kellam, Landrie and brother...

Bennett
    Shepherd
    Whitman
    Griffith
    Fergus
    Cabot
    Wesley
    Shiloh
    Tavish
    Falco
    Sawyer
    Merritt
    Prescott
    Dexter
    Mercer
    Sterling
    Coltrane
    Innes
    Roscoe
    Dewitt
    Arliss
    Carlisle/Carlyle
    Bryant
    Deacon

Zaden, Kellam, Landrie and sister...

Baylor
    Darcy
    Maris
    Starling
    Tenley
    Winter/Wynter
    Monroe
    Paisley
    Teagan
    Clover
    Marlowe
    Kelsea
    Marin
    Temple
    Charis/Carys
    Halo
    Ardith
    Tara/Taryn
    Brighton
    Linden
    Meadow
    Jewel
    Scarlett
    Seren
    All the best,
    Mischa.

When you said Avett, my first thought was Emmett as well just like a previous post! My children are also named not the usual... but I do like the name Darius and haven't a baby I could name that too yet!

My 3 boys names are: Bosco, Duane Lee & Jarvis and my little girls name is Scotia!

I like Everett better than Avett, but you said you want to keep the 2 syllable thing going, so Avett is cute.

Boys:
    Gunner
    Brody
    Tristan
    Exton
    Carson
    Weldon

Girls:
    Femke
    Hassie
    Maple
    Jensen