Names Searched Right Now:
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18
    Oooh, Freyja Circe is stunning, and such a lovely mix of sounds! It's officially my new favorite. Feels sort of like wind on the edge of a cliff. Circe Freyja is beautifully balanced, too. I'd go with whichever of those sounds better with your last name.

Other than that, I'm still loving Circe Cassandra and Circe Eilonwy.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Belphoebe Cosima Sybella Ailsa Celia
    Prosper Finn August Malcolm Zephyr

Mmm Gwenllian Freyja Circe is powerful. Or Circe Freyja...
    Eilonwy is wild. Heather is humble.
    I'm not feeling Cassandra.

I'm still loving Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy and Gwenllian Circe Cassandra for you, especially since they have been on the list longer than Circe Freyja or Circe Heather, it seems like one of them is meant to be

~Sweet and Sassy~
    Elizabeth Winona "Elsie" ~ Adelheid Ruby "Addie" ~ Casilda Josephine "Cassie" ~ Veronica Odelia "Nicci"

~Strong and Stubborn~
    Gideon Boone "Gid" ~ Matthias Wesley "Matt" ~ Solomon Cadell "Cade" ~ Zaccheaus ________ "Zeke"

Thank you so much! I was so happy when I thought of Freyja. She was suggested to me ages ago, but with Sylvaine or Sylvestra so I kind of put it aside. This would bring in the Nordic thing, and it just sounds woodsy and wolflike. Very happy now.

Gwenllian Freyja Circe definitely sounds best with surname, so this is what we've decided on. Thanks everyone who's contributed, you've been very helpful!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]