Names Searched Right Now:
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Emma; I think you're right. Besides, Husband's new rule is "only names we love", and even though Silvia's beautiful, I love the meaning of Silvia more than I love the name itself. I absolutely adore Gwenllian Circe Lorien! It's haunting. And Gwenllian Circe Wilde too... just gorgeous. Yes, Husband does love Kieslowski! Gwenllian Silvia Véronique. Could it be Gwenllian Circe Veronika? I'm kind of loving this one. Veronika's of course the wife of Ptolemy (Berenice) but also one of the protagonists in Linda Olsson's gorgeous novel Astrid and Veronika. She lives in the forest...

Reverie; yeah, a bit too much, but it was beautiful!! Some for fun combos are always good!

To the rest, thanks and your favourites have beennoted!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

How are we doing over here? I want my favorite to be noted too.
    Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy wins hands down for me. Veronika is really cool, but is it a name you love? I feel like she might fit better with Isolde, but then again I like Natasha too. You'll see on the other thread, I am all confused about Isolde today! So I thought I'd look back over here at lovely Gwen, lol.
    Dominic James~ (4)

Gabriel : Jude : Phineas : Sebastian
    Elena : Felicity : Lavender : Julia

There's also Aeronwy,
    Gwenllian Circe Aeronwy
    Hey if it's good enough for Dylan Thomas' daughter... Apparently Aeron has something to do with berries, and the suffix -wy means "river." Makes me think of wineberry bushes growing on river banks. I still love Eilonwy, but I hesitate- does the name have history?

Gwenllian's being a tad difficult, Amy! Not really sure if I want a daughter named Gwenllian after all the trouble she's giving me. I do love Veronika. It's so beautiful and intense. But... this might again be one of those names I love more in theory. I love the namesakes and I love it written down, but the rest might be more in the like territory? I'd like to love it... Argh. Gwenllian Circe is set, but I'm utterly lost when it comes to the second middle.

Aeronwy is gorgeous! And who doesn't love Dylan Thomas... well, I do anyway! Eilonwy was used in an old Welsh book-thing, I've got it somewhere in our library but I can't find it! I'm not keen on climbing in bookcases while pregnant. Anyway, she was the daughter of a mermaid, but as far as I remember she wasn't really in the story, just mentioned. Then there's the Chronicles of Prydain, the books The Black Cauldron is based on. She's Princess Eilonwy, a brave, clever and tough young girl. But Husband (who's slowly starting to think like a berry) is worried it will start a Disney Princess theme. Marian, Eilonwy - where do we go next?

My list at the moment:
    Gwenllian Circe Aeronwy
    Gwenllian Circe Astrid
    Gwenllian Circe Cassandra
    Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy
    Gwenllian Circe Faerydae
    Gwenllian Circe Heleyne
    Gwenllian Circe Loveday
    Gwenllian Circe Mist
    Gwenllian Circe Proserpina
    Gwenllian Circe Terpsichore
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love Astrid, Eilonwy and Loveday combos best. And is there a D princess Eilonwy? I didn't know so as you see not all would make a connection.