Names Searched Right Now:
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy is so beautiful. I really love how Gwen sounds with Circe!
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy is so swoonable and I've fallen completely for it so obviously my vote go to that combination
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog.
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Elessar/Valdemar Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Juno Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

Of the final four, I like Gwenllian Silvia Circe the best. I actually I really like the softness of Silvia Circe following Gwenllian and like you said, its just so pretty. My second favorite is Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy.

Haha, "pretty for Disney princess on LCD." Yeah, I knew that one wasn't a likely contender, but I couldn't help throwing her in there just for fun.

I love each of your final four, but I really do hope that Circe makes it in this combo somewhere.
    Loving right now:
    Eulalie Catherine, Cordelia Iseult, Cosima Beatrix, Cecily Morgana
    Ivo Marius, Euan Casper, Remy Nathaneal, Crispin Adair

Eilonwy vs Silvia:
    I love Eilonwy. It evokes wide open misty spaces. Silvia is a wonderful name, but I think Silvia Circe is hissy. Gwenllian Silvia Terpsichore is wild. That would be my other pick.
    How about something that would give you the foresty feeling of Silvia and could be used next to Circe without the hiss?
    Gwenllian Circe Lorien
    Gwenllian Circe Laurel
    Gwenllian Circe Juniper
    Gwenllian Circe Willow

also:
    Gwenllian Circe Ceridwen
    Gwenllian Circe Wilde

And something's reminding me of your fondness for Veronica. I like that "ver" means both green and true. I think Véronique is beautiful. Makes me think of the film "The Double Life of Véronique." Something tells me your Polish hipster husband is a Kieslowski fan.
    Gwenllian Silvia Véronique. Too all over the place? Wales, Italy, France...