Names Searched Right Now:
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    Mwaha, Lexie, that's too funny! "I'm a bear", too cute! Psyche... if he'd come around I'd be one happy girl! I'll just have to keep showing the Waterhouse paintings to him... What made him come around to Ophelia was mostly the beautiful Natalie Merchant song. He loves her, so I played it a lot, and all the sudden he agreed. Besides, it's more of a name, it's Shakespearean, there's a pile of gorgeous paintings of her (including his beloved Waterhouse). Psyche's got the C.S. Lewis story though, so I'm trying to make him read it. Besides, it's not like I'm suggesting for a first name... Morgana is still my favourite too.

Updated list:
    Gwenllian Circe Cassandra
    Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy
    Gwenllian Circe Terpsichore
    Gwenllian Eilonwy Cassandra
    Gwenllian Elektra Melusine
    Gwenllian Silvia Circe (I know there's a whole lot of s-sounds, but I still think it's pretty)
    Gwenllian Silvia Terpsichore
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Gwenllian Elektra Melusine is my favorite.
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

I vote for the Silvias and the Cassandras! I like the loads of S- sounds in Silvia Circe, I think they balance Gwenllian nicely. Circe Eilonwy and Elektra Melusine are great, too.

Love your sneaky Natalie Merchant-ing. And I'm also obsessed with Waterhouse-- I'm trying to turn that thing all his paintings do where they hold their hair back in the wind into a thing. Waterhousing: the next planking/owling. Tell your friends.
    Gwen
    College student, bookworm, terrible influence.
    Owner of a cat: Minerva "Minnie"

Current favorites:
    Mazarine Cosima Odette Iphigenia Cleo
    Emmett Kieran August Malcolm Zephyr

Love Gwenllian Eilonwy Cassandra! Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy/Cassandra are great options too.

Just curious how you're pronouncing Gwenllian, with the guttaral 'll' sound like it is in Welsh or with a more Anglicised pronunciation.

Anna Katherine * Lydia Ellen * Zoe Madeleine * Phoebe ___ * Imogen ___ * Emilia ___
    Samuel * Thomas * Charlie * Reuben * Oliver * George

I'm so glad you liked my Silvia suggestion! Obviously, my favorite of the remaining contenders is Gwenllian Silvia Terpischore, but I also rather like Gwenllian Circe Cassandra and Gwenllian Elektra Melusine.
    Proud mother to William "Liam" Balthazar and Catherine "Cate" Ophelia
    Future Daughters: Isobel "Zoe" Theophania, Veronica "Vera" Seraphine
    Future Sons: Alexander "Olek" Crispin/Leopold, Dominic "Nico" Valentine

Nicholas ~ William ~ Alexander ~ Sebastian ~ Gabriel ~ Benjamin ~ Dominic ~ Oliver ~ Crispin ~ Gregory
    Zoe ~ Catherine ~ Veronica ~ Penelope ~ Elizabeth ~ Daphne ~ Anastasia ~ Seraphina ~ Ophelia ~ Felicity