Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    I go to work for a few hours and miss all the fun!

Gwenllian Atalanta Elaine is gorgeous.

Possibilities?
    Gwenllian Calliope Selene- How do we feel about muses with Gwenllian? Calliope is gorgeous, and I like the sound with Gwenllian. Selene has an otherworldly feel to me and I just love it.

Gwenllian Terpsichore Eileen- Have I mentioned I love the muses? I think so. I like Eileen with Terpsichore because its beautiful, and its close to Elaine, but doesnt have a repeating sound with Terpsichore.

Gwenllian Cassandra Giselle- I love the way this sounds, and the look of the double L's on paper.

Gwenllian Ophelia Circe- Just came to mind. I love Ophelia, and it ties her name and Dita's in a way since Illyria is shakespearean.

Other suggestions:
    Gwenllian Laurel Atalanta
    Gwenllian Alcyone Selene
    Gwenllian Merida Eilonwy
    Gwenllian Moira Atalanta
    Gwenllian Melusine Celeste
    Gwenllian Cassandra Isis
    Gwenllian Circe Giselle
    Gwenllian Ursula Melusine
    Gwenllian Cassandra Eos
    Gwenllian Eilonwy Atalanta
    Gwenllian Willow Eilonwy
    Gwenllian Sophia Giselle
    Gwenllian Circe Atalanta
    Gwenllian Cassandra Irene
    Gwenllian Merida Beatrix
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|

Gwenllian Atalanta Elaine is GORGEOUS!

Your descriptions and words won me over... It sounds beautiful! I love it! Aphrodite and Gwenllian.

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post

I'm not too concerned with "normal" middles for Gwenllian, because of the Gwen part.

I'm considering these names for the middle spot:
    Atalanta
    Cassandra
    Circe
    Cyrene
    Eilonwy
    Elaine
    Megara
    Melusine
    Merida
    Oenone
    Psyche
    Terpsichore
    Ursula

So far combos under consideration are:
    Gwenllian Atalanta Elaine
    Gwenllian Psyche Eilonwy
    Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy
    I like Gwenllian Psyche Eilonwy.

Suggestions...

Gwenllian Megara Melusine
    Gwenllian Psyche Ellisif
    Gwenllian Merida Circe
    Gwenllian Melusine Innana
    Gwenllian Hespera Circe
    Gwenllian Valkyrie Merida
    Gwenllian Bradamante Alena
    Gwenllian Leontine Megara
    Tristan Gilbert°Robin Amaury°Leon Percival°Edmund Theoderic°Finn Beowulf°Magnus Oberon°Thorin Elliot°Edric Maximilian°Emil Orlando
    Freya Elysant°Belle Seraphina°Leda Cassiopeia°Briony Rosaline°Charlotte Romilly°Lotus Dorothea°Aurora Nimue°Cecily Eliska, Mabel Celestina
    girl & boy

Ha, I am not that late. So excited to finally combo delicious Gwenlliam, I like how you see her!
    Gwenllian Merida Melusine (you don't mind alliteration, do you? I thought Merida and Melusine splashed so nicely together)
    Gwenllian Cassandra Terpsichore
    Gwenllian Atalanta Cyrene
    Gwenllian Megara Oenone
    Gwenllian Ursula Circe
    Gwenllian Atalanta Eilonwy
    I think you did perfectly with Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy though, smooth and warm all around.
    I asked Mr Vics just for fun and he said Gwenllian is his favorite among all Gwen-names(that's fun because I though he was only familiar with Gwendolen but no, he heard of Gwenllian before) and voted for Gwenllian comboed with Circe. I hope you don't mind his opinion

Gwenllian! I love her. She's a character in a story I wrote, and eventually ended up painting because she's so fierce and gorgeous and wouldn't get out of my head. I'm loving her with Eilonwy, because Eilonwy is fierce in her own way as well. Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy is my favorite of your combos so far. There's something about Cassandra that works beautifully with Gwenllian as well, though. Ah! Too many wonderful options with Gwen. I have nothing more to add right now, because I'm finding Gwenllian Circe Eilonwy to be perfection. I'll read some suggestions from other posters and get some sleep and see if I'm inspired, but gosh, there's such wildness in that combo.
    Considering...
    Annika, Artemis, Bianca, Catherine, Evadne, Felicity, Gwendolen, Isabeau, Isadora, Juniper,
    Lorelei, Lyra, Octavia, Pandora, Petra, Sunniva, Thisbe, Thora

●●● ●●● ●●●
    Caspian, Conrad, Damian, Desmond, Evander, Everett, Ezra, Griffin, Gwydion, Malachi,
    Peregrine, Phineas, Theodore

click for my name lists
    our furbabies: Sebastian and Oleander