Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

The Nickname Game

I'm not sure if this is an original game, but I have fun doing this, so here goes...

Basically, the way it works is, one poster prompts a name (preferably long), and the next poster posts all the nicknames they can think of, as well as the next name. Try to keep the prompted names long with lots of sounds, so it is easy to think up nicknames. For example, instead of Anne, Kate, or Tess, post Annalise, Katherine, or Teresa. I will show you an example -

Prompt - Madeleine
    Poster 1 - Maddie, Addie, Del, Della, Dellie, Ellie, May - The next name is Elizabeth
    Poster 2 - Ellie, Liz, Lizzie, Eliza, Liza, Beth, Lissie, Lisa, Elisa - the next name is Frederick
    Poster 3 - Fred, Freddie, Red, Derick, Rick, Ricky, Ferick ...

You get the idea. The goal is to think outside the box and come up with some new, unheard of nicknames, or nicknames that wouldn't normally be associated with that particular name!

I'll start it off-

The first name is Isabella

"Wren." Teenberry (14). Far from kids, but name obsessed.
    Current favorites: Clementine Renee | Timea Vesper | Odette Mara/Endellion | Opal Annabeth | Molly Sapphira | Zephyrine Molly | Cleora Lavender | Zephyra Winter | Tallulah Sage | Saskia Ruby/Lotus | Clementine Lucette Arcadia ||
    Hollis Charles | Azure Finnegan | Floyd Peregrin Michael
    GPs: Crimson | Saoirse | Hero | Lotus | Lolita | Bethany | Cameo || Garland

Mo, Mona, Ramo, Ramy, Ram, Rama, Mony, Romy, Roma, Rona, Ama, Rony, Ramon, Rana

Anastasia
    "Wren." Teenberry (14). Far from kids, but name obsessed.
    Current favorites: Clementine Renee | Timea Vesper | Odette Mara/Endellion | Opal Annabeth | Molly Sapphira | Zephyrine Molly | Cleora Lavender | Zephyra Winter | Tallulah Sage | Saskia Ruby/Lotus | Clementine Lucette Arcadia ||
    Hollis Charles | Azure Finnegan | Floyd Peregrin Michael
    GPs: Crimson | Saoirse | Hero | Lotus | Lolita | Bethany | Cameo || Garland