Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I'm not a Zoe fan if I'm honest, and I never have been (just never saw the appeal I suppose), however, I love Charlotte Eden Rue and Charlotte Iris Ruth! I had my own list of Charlotte combos, with the number 1 being Charlotte Aurelia Isobel. I saw Isabelle in your signature and thought I'd suggest that one to you
    eighteen, no babies yet, but thinking about;

~Tillie, Myrtle, Bessie, Millie, Minnie, Louisa, Amelie, Elsie, Ethel, Florence, Doris, Nellie
    Agatha, Mildred, Lillian, Eleanor, Florrie, Betsy, Violet, Esme, Daisy, Poppy, Martha, Beatrice~

~Neville, Matthew, Richard, Ernest, Alfie, Thomas, Walter, Louis, Christopher, Henry, Harry
    James, Albert, Joshua, Percy, Freddie, Andrew, George, Kit, Edward, Mark, Kieran, Emery, Tristan~

I don't think there is anything wrong or too generic about Charlotte Zoe.. It's beautiful! But since you dangled the carrot in front of me I have to say Charlotte Zosia Ruth is swoon worthy! Or Charlotte Zosia Rue for that matter... But why not use the actual name to honor Grandma? No matter where you go, you can't go wrong with these combos!!

lawsonhaley - thanks for the suggestion! Charlotte Aurelia Isobel is really gorgeous. It seems a bit long as a combo for me (my surname is 8 letters as it is!), though. Plus, I can't see hiding away my beloved Isabelle in the MN spot! I probably shouldn't try and add another Ari name to my list (having both Aurora and Arianne is bad enough!), either.

Ash- Elizabeth is a family name, my husband has a "use at least one biblical name" rule, I really love her story in the Bible, it has the right number of syllables for flow with Zoe and my surname, it doesn't end in a ( which clashes with my surname), and I love the meaning when combined with my beloved Zoe. So while it is generic and I know it, I feel it has so many things going for it that I can't let it go.

I do really like Charlotte Zoe Rue/Ruth. The Rue/Ruth gives it an little something extra.
    My darling little Bean is a G I R L!
    Making her debut September 2014

@katemcnamelover - Ruth is my grandmother's name (and my sister's middle). I am just not a huge Ruth fan at all. In the past couple weeks I've started coming around to it, but I still struggle with liking it, and find I like a lot of my family names with it more (which is why sometimes I try and get away with Rue and Ruby, which sound very similar--and plus, my little sister's favorite color is red, so I feel like Ruby ties to them both quite well!).

@dindlee - well, that's a good reason to use it! I love the story in the Bible, too--one of the many reasons why I love Isabelle.

I'm also think of Hannah Zoe Lenore as a way to get to use Zoe, as opposed to Charlotte Zoe _____ and Hannah Lenore Claire? Does Zoe work any better