Names Searched Right Now:

Opinions on the Remember combos .

Some of you know how much i adore the name Remember . It has been always to my short list . I love all the nn such as Remy , Mem , Ember , Rebel etc . Anyway lately i have been thinking about some middles with beautiful meaning .

I come up with :

Remember Tinuviel Alatariel {remember the daughter of the starry twilight with the maiden crown with the radiant garland }
    Remeber Tinuviel Vivien {remember the daughter of the starry twilight , full of life }
    Remember Soleil Elena { remember the sun light }
    Remeber Ceridwen Hespera { remember the beautiful like the evening star poem }
    Remember Ceridwen Auriel { remember the golden , beautiful poem}

What do you think of that combos ? They are too weird ??

Please , correct me if any of the meanings are faulse

Any other suggestions are also welcome .

PS The middles are not my inspiration . I have take the two names for another threads ( expect Soleil Elena ) and i just put Remember infront . I want to clear this out .

Thanks in advance
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

These names are a little bit long and wordy-ish for my style, but they are still quite pretty. My favorite is Remember Ceridwen Auriel closely followed by Remember Soleil Elena. I don't really think they're too weird, but I do think a few of them are a bit of a mouthful (especially Remember Tinuviel Alatariel). I also like Remember Tinuviel Elena.
    Sweet Ladies:
    Elanor Therese ~ Rose Clementine ~ Elizabeth Gloria ~ Abilene Cecilia
    Lucy Magdalene ~ Susannah Violet ~ Caroline Mercy ~ Elsa Evangeline ~ Rosemary Luthien

Gallant Gents:
    Timothy Faramir ~ William Augustine ~ Percy Maximilian
    Calvin Anthony ~ John Paul Atticus

@ sarahdoodle I love your suggestion about Remember Tinuviel Elena , very pretty , I also agrree about Remember Tinuviel Alatariel . I dont think i would ever use it because i also think its too long ( and a little weird ) . I just adore the meaning .

Thank you
    “Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.”~ Edgar Allan Poe .

1. Remember Ceridwen Hespera
    2. Remember Ceridwen Auriel
    3. Remember Soleil Elena
    4. Remember Tinuviel Alatariel
    5. Remember Tinuviel Vivien
    [FONT=Times New Roman]
    [CENTER]~Ebony~
    ----------------------------
    [COLOR="#66cc33"]Ignatius - Jasper - Hugo - Edmund - Henry - Oliver - Rupert - Felix - Percy - August - Atticus - Amias - Otto - Barnaby - Arthur - Ezra - Hector - Charles[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="#cc99cc"]Antigone - Hermione - Harriet - Cordelia - Violet - Persephone - Beatrice/Beatrix - Clementine - Ottilie - Florence - Octavia - Drusilla - Agnes - Ida - Matilda - Xanthe[/COLOR]

[/CENTER]
    [SIZE=1]Previously ebonyeden[/SIZE]

[RIGHT][SIZE=1]avatar is my 8th great grandmother.[/SIZE][/RIGHT][/font]

Quote Originally Posted by fiammetta View Post
    1. Remember Ceridwen Hespera
    2. Remember Ceridwen Auriel
    3. Remember Soleil Elena
    4. Remember Tinuviel Alatariel
    5. Remember Tinuviel Vivien
    Thank you