Names Searched Right Now:
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    It's kind of unfair to have a husband who basically gets to choose the name by automatically dismissing pretty much all but three names in the universe. My advice is to pick 5-10 names you love and make him choose one, otherwise insist he come up with a list of 20 acceptable names.

As for your list of names presently, I love all except Layla and Eva only because I would want my own DD's name to be a little less common, but otherwise they are pretty:-)

Eva June is just stunning with your last name.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Caroline, Catherine, Jane, Rose
    James, Liam, Luke, Patrick

I like Eva Helene

I think Eva June, Eva Noelle and Eliza June are lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by verminator View Post
    It's kind of unfair to have a husband who basically gets to choose the name by automatically dismissing pretty much all but three names in the universe. My advice is to pick 5-10 names you love and make him choose one, otherwise insist he come up with a list of 20 acceptable names.

As for your list of names presently, I love all except Layla and Eva only because I would want my own DD's name to be a little less common, but otherwise they are pretty:-)
    I agree!!!