Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Lightbulb 3rd days to go...I'm not nesting, I'm listing :)

UPDATE: Hubby has responded. It isn't positive. See below in bold. Ok, I've been inspired. I've taken all the feedback on here and gotten together a NEW list. For those of you who have been helping me all along, you are either going to think I'm crazy or just laugh at this new compilation. I have yet to run these by hubby, but I'm employing some new strategies. Please share your thoughts - perhaps it will help bring me back to Earth before he gets home. For those of you who haven't read any of my crazy posts, it boils down to this: my husband hates all but about three names. He never suggests anything, and thinks most names I suggest are "made up." I'm being induced Sunday. Sibling: Noah Emmerson[/name_u]. Where some of this new stuff comes from: I am including names that he hates, but with middle names he will really like. Carol - his mother's middle name and Helen - his grandmother's first name.name_u]June[/name_u] was my mother's middle name. OK, tear it apart!

Eva june love riley
    Eva june belle riley
    Eva june noelle riley - said he likesJust to clarify, we don't' want to do two middle names. We are considering Eva June as a combo first. COuld it work?
    Eva helene riley

Helena june riley - NO
    Helene nolle riley - NO

Eliza love riley
    Eliza june riley - likes, but this wasn't a new one
    Eliza belle riley

Evangeline love riley - likes this one
    Evangeline june riley - worried slightly about the g sound repeating, but not really worried

Aria carol riley - NO
    Aven carol riley - BIG NO
    Vivian carol riley - BIG NO
    Layla june riley - has finally accepted that Lila is too rhyemy and put this on his acceptable list
    Last edited by godde8ss; August 30th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.

My top choices are:

Helena June Riley
    Eliza June Riley
    Eva Helene Riley
    Vivian Carol Riley (VCR! 'member those?)

Not a big fan of the rest, to be honest. But these four are very nice imo!

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    My top choices are:

Helena June Riley
    Eliza June Riley
    Eva Helene Riley
    Vivian Carol Riley (VCR! 'member those?)

Not a big fan of the rest, to be honest. But these four are very nice imo!
    I can't blame you for not being a fan, i'm not a fan. But, I feel like its what I have to work with...

I LOVE Eva Helene, Eliza June, and Evangeline June. I want to like the Helena combos, but I'm just not a fan (what about Helena Belle, Helena Caroline?--Helena Caroline could reference two of his family members while still giving her her own identity). I'm especially fond of Noah and Eliza together; I'm about 90% sure that's because I wrote a story once about a guy and a girl named Noah and Eliza. I also really adore Noah and Eva together. How do you say Helene? The French way (ay-LEN)? Or the more American heh-LEEN?
    Ashley
    twenty-something namenerd and aspiring novelist

Isabelle Aurora Grace | Caleb Elias Joseph | Arianne Eleanor Daisy | Everett Joshua Charles
    Olivia Wren Camille | Jack August Wilder | Violet Ophelia Claire | Avery Ian George

@ashthedreamer - wold use the more american pronunciation in order for it to be more of an honor name. I want to LOVE Eliza, because I agree its cute with Noah. It was my suggestion, after all. They all were, lol, but I'm held back for some reason! WOW, this is hard.