Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Girls you Love for the Meaning !

Girl names that you love just for their meaning!

I like Delphine purely for the meaning. I like the name itself, but haven't gotten myself to love it as much as I want to. The meaning is dolphin. The reason I love it is because dolphins are my favorite animals, and were a big part of my life when I was growing up. I was absolutely infatuated with everything dolphins to the point where it almost became my trademark. That's why it would be meaningful to use it for a future child. I love that it's French, too, but in reality I prefer the Spanish variation, Delfina/Delphina.
    ~ Larissa

Olympia Primrose
    Waverly Claire ~ Amaryllis Joy
    Holiday Elise ~ Bellamy June ~ Seraphina Daisy
    Genevieve Scout ~ Romilly Violet ~ Laszlo Oliver ~ Darwin Blake
    Gideon Levi ~ Fisher Gray ~ Jasper Elias
    Simon Apollo ~ Orlando Archer
    Phineas Jack

Crushing hard... Saylor Adeline ... Mazarine Alice ... Penrose Elizabeth

I'm like this with Maya (one of my favorite names!) and Kaia. Both mean water/ocean, and I happen to be obsessed with the ocean so....

Jules

Clara Lily, Rose Madeleine, Belle (need mn), Tessa Charlotte. Lucy, Emma, Elsa, Maggie, Lena, Lily, Leah, Lila, Ella, Aria, Annabel, Ivy, Charlotte, Elizabeth, Talia
    Seth Alexander, James (need mn), William Samuel. Luke, Caleb, Leo, Liam, Samuel, Jacob.
    Loving life, God, my family, my friends, books, writing, the ocean and volleyball!
    "The most wasted of days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

Naomi: my joy, my delight

Miriam- wished for child
    Luna - moon
    Selene - moon
    Imogen- beloved child
    Esme- Beloved
    Indira- beauty
    Bella- beautiful
    Amaryllis- sparkly
    Maeve- intoxicating
    Callista- most beautiful
    Verity- truth

There are so many more, I just dont have time to post now, ill be back later with more.
    |Penelope Winter Rose | Alexander Gideon Delayne | Luna Aurora Belle | William Owen Emrys | Liliana Tallulah Grace | Micah Isaac James | Dahlia Winter Carys | Elijah Samuel Leon | Coraline Lavinia Jane | Jasper Everett Greer | Gianna Francesca Maryse | August River Jordan | Magnolia Gwyneira Hesper | Silas John Paul | Anastasia Beatrix Pearl | Leland Samuel Delayne | Artemis Elektra Victoria | Lachlan Isaiah Rhys | Arcadia Callista Maeve|